3: I Told You To Breathe.

Trysta's POV :

I was so busy in my painting that I didnt even realize that I have missed my lunch.

Sighing, I got up and searched for the rough cloth to wipe my colourful hands.
I find the cloth and saw that it's really very dirty which wont do any justice to my already messed hand.

Shooking my head I went out of the room and started going towards my room after locking the door of my art room behind me.

I was so busy looking at my colourful hands that I didnt even noticed far I have made from my art room.

"I don't fucking care. I want it.... " suddenly the door beside my burst open and came a loud angry voice of the devil.

I got scared by this sudden appearance and the loud voice and end up shouting loudly while jumping back.

Suddenly I lost my balance and my leg got twisted and I found my self falling more towards the railing.

I closed my eyes while shrieking loudly and waited for the pain to consume me, but instead I found my self getting embraced in a warm yet strong arms.

Soon I was pressed with a tight and strong body.

"Are you fucking idiot...?? Can't you even walk properly....?" I heard him shouting but I was too shocked to react anything.

"Are you fucking hearing me....?" I came out of my trance when I felt someone shooking my body vigorously.

"Huh !! Yeah yeah. Tha-thank you. Thank you. I-I was-wasn't look-looking. I-I am sorry." I said while panting a little.

When I didn't head anything, I look up and saw him looking already loking at me sternly.

My mouth got dry when I saw how close we were standing. His one hand is snaked around my waist while another hand was holding my shoulder firmly.
Our chest touching each other's, Whereas I was clutching his shirt in a tight fist from my both hand.

But what drained the blood out of my body was my colorful hands on his neat spotless balck shirt.

I gasped being panicked and wriggled in his hold.

"I-I am so sorry. I did-din't mean rui-ruining you shirt. I-I am really very sorry." I said hestically while looking at his shirt with panic spreading in my body.

"Its fine. And breathe now." He said sternly with anger clear in his voice. I just nodded my head and licked my lips with my eyes still trained on his ruined shirt.

"I told you to breathe...." he hissed while taking a dangerous step towards me to which I took a deep breathe in and breathe out immediately.

Seriously I was not breathing...!!

I looked up at him, and saw him looking down at me angrily.

"I-I will wa-wash yo-your shirt." I said timidly and again looked down.

I head him taking deep breathe and within second he again went back in his room while shuting the door with a bang, making me flinch at the loud sound.

Tears formed in my eyes and I slowly went back in my room.

Today is not my day I guess...!!

Taking deep breathe I went in my bathroom and decided to took shower as my face was also decorated with few strips of color.

After showering I wore a simple white cotton dress with strap sleeves with floral work over it and wore a pair of white sneakers.

I was hungry so I went out from the room and went downstairs to get something for my hungry tummy.

All the time my mind was thinking about him. He must be very angry on me. Why I have to be so clumsy all the time...??

The cahin of my thoughts broke down when I heard the sound of giggle coming from kitchen.

Being curious, I went there and saw Bryson flirting with one of the young maid.

I rolled my eyes at him and went towards the fridge to grab something to eat.

"Jesus...!! Why you always send this little mouse whenever I am living my life happily...??" Bryson commented only to get smack from Maria aunty on his head.

This time I giggled and stuck my tongue at him.
He scrowled and showed me his fake glaring eyes.

Maria aunty is our head cook and our nanny too. She is just like our mother and we all respect and adore her more than anyone else in this world.

"Aunttt...am hungryyy.....!!" I whined and hugged her from behind. She chuckled while Bryson scrunched his nose at my antics.

Maria aunty served me my lunch and without waiting any more second I devoured my food while moaning in delight.

"Eww....stop eating like this you bratty mouse. We haven't kept you starving for years." Bryson commented again while shoving a banana in his mouth like a monkey that he is.

I completely ignored him and continued eating my food.
When finally I was done with my food I decided to go to the market to get some of the stuffs.

"Bryson I am going to market. Will you come with me ?" I asked him while pouring water for my self.

"Nope. I wont be able to accompany you. I have a date. But you cam go with Xavier Brother. He is also going out." He said non chantly to which I almost choked on my water.

I was about to deny him when he stood up and shouted giving me a mini heart attack.

" Xavi Bro...Xavi Bro." He shouted and ran out of the kitchen.

I almost stopped breathing at his action and ran after him.

I went out hurriedly and saw him grinning at Xavier.

I was about to deny him when his next world left me shocked to the core.

"Try, Xavi is taking you to the market. Now you wont feel bored." Bryson said while grinning at me like a donkey.

I so badly wanted to smak him.

"No no I...." I was about to deny them when his husky voice cut me off in the middle.

"I dont have all the time in the world. So make it fast, and came out within 2 minutes." He said and went out without giving me any chance to say anything.

*********
Published on- 05.04.2021.

Hlw everyone!!

So you guys like the chapy....??
Lemme know okay !!

Will upadte next chapter soon.

Do follow me on wattpad and on instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about the story, updates, characters and more.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.