20 : Reception And Coronation.

Trysta's POV:

After he went out from our room, I released a big sing and slumped down on the bed.
If I think about the stuffs happening in my life right now, then I will surely say eveything is going way to fast.

I am not even able to comprehend what is happening with me, instead I am going with the flow.

Not wanting to give much stress to my throbbing head, I consciously laid down on his bed without covering my body.

My eyes wander around his room as I keep drinking the dark and manly interior of his enormous room. Everthing here shouts his name.

His strong manly smell is lingering In the room everywhere,  causing me to take a deep breathe. While thinking about him, I don't know when sleep consume me.
.
.
.
I groaned when I felt someone snatching my duvet from me. I open my half sleepy eyes only to met with the sharp eyes of my girls gang.

"Mrs. Xavier of you are done with your beauty sleep then can we plzz move forward to get you all dolled up." Tessa asked me with all the sarcasm she could collect.

I smiled sheepishly to her and hugged her to which April whined at first but then she also joined us.

I apologised form them and told them eveything that is happening with me from last 24 hours, except that hotel part of course.

They hugged me again when I got emotional a little and gave me a very god speech with really did helped me to lift up my mood and spirit.

Soon some beauticians also came in and unrushed me in The bathroom to take the shower .

After treating myslef with a relaxing bath, I took the shower quickly and went out in his robe which was again smelling like him.

All the ladies really dolled me up while doing an amzing work with my hair and makeup.
After that I wore a dress.

It was maroon crystal floral work net dress with a deep v neck cut in the front, which was giving an amzing view of my chest till mid ribs while showing the curves of my non existing boobs.

The dress was really very gorgeous, but it was way to much revealing for my taste. I have never wore a dress like this. Buts despite all these facts I did feel beautiful.

I accompanied my dress with a diamond choker and studs

I accompanied my dress with a diamond choker and studs. My hairs were left open and my make up was done smokey with maroon lipstick painting my lips.

I wore the shiny grey Jimmy choo heels and was embraced by the sprinkles of Victoria secrets perfume.

It was already quite dark when I was finally ready. All the ladies present in the room with me were looking at me in awe and was praising me and their hardwork.

I thanked all of them as their amzing work really deservs the appreciation.
We were talking when the door of the room flung open, revealing the devil itself.