IMPORTANT❗

Hlw there everyone!!

First of all , Happy Holi to all my Indian readers !

Enjoy your day and plzz be safe with colors.

Oky so the main point is that, I have come back to wattpad today after a month or so.

Guys you all already know that I had took the leave for my exams, and to let you all know, my exams went just fine !!

Actually it was not my final exam, but now  the dates for my finals are already out, which will be starting from April till June.

So apologising from you all, I AM PUTTING XAVIER'S TRYSTA on  HOLD till then.

Guys it's really not easy to write a chapter. It takes a lot of efforts, ideas and imaginations which nearly takes the whole day just to prepare a good chapter of 5 to 10 minutes.

I don't want to rush this story just like that. I want to make each n every chapter of this story worth of those 5 minutes.

And becoz exams are really very important, i seriously can not share my time with writing and reading ryt now.

STUDY IS THE TOP PRIORITY FOR NOW guys !!

Coz writing and reading is my addiction and this distracts me to hell.

Hope y'all understand my situation and forgive me for this huge hold on.

I am sorry for this!! I know as a reader it's the worst thing to get from the writers but I am helpless too..

Wish me luck !! I will come back on 15 June.

And thank you so much for being so patient and understanding readers out there !!

I love y'all ❤

Plzz take care of your self 🤍🙏🏻
Will get back to you guys soon❤