25 : So Fukin Precious.

Author's POV:

/ It's quite hawtt there !! Enjoy ;) /

Both of their eyes widen when they heard the sound of gun shooting.

The gun fell down from her trembling hands when she realized that she has just shoot the gun at him.

Xavier looked down and saw that he was fortunate enough that the bullet passed through just slightly by his forearm.

He sighed and thanked the God above mentally for saving him from his wife.

But still that slight touch of the bullet was enough to pierce his skin quite deeply, as blood was flowing from his forearm.

Whereas at the other side Trysta was frozen at her place as tears started flowing from her eyes. Her eyes were stuck at his bleeding forearm.

Xavier's saw her look and he already knew that the nagara fall which is fixed In his kitten's eyes is about broke down.

"It's okay kitten...." he was about to dismiss her colly when she cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

"N-No. It-its not okay. I-I am so-so sorry." Saying this she rushed towards him still crying hestically and hold his injured hand carefully.

"I-I am so dumb. I-I am so sorry.
O god ! It's bleeding so much." She siad panikly and without giving him any chance to speak she started dragging him with her.

Xavier looked at his crying little wife with his amused eyes.
He was not in pain. It was just stinging him a little and nothing else.

He is the mafia king and has been doing this kind of work since he can't even remember. And this little scratche is nothing from what he has face just in his training.

But his heart warmed looking at his kitten crying so hestically just becoz of the small scratche. After so long He felt that there is someone who cares for him. There is someone for whom his well being matters.

Xavier didn't showed this on his face but from inside he was all fuzzy. He let his little wife drag him wherever she wanted.

Yes he let her drag him.

Otherwise he had came across those giants who were not even able to make him take a step back by all the force they could muster.

And here his petite girl is dragging him while cleaning her nose after every few minutes.

She took him inside the bathroom and for a minute all sort of nasty thoughts started envading his mind.

She made him sit on the toilet seat and took out the first aid kit still crying and hicupping.

He was not saying anything but was just looking at her small hyperactive form going from here to there.

As much as Xavier was enjoying all this, Trysta's situation was pretty different. She was all panicked and scared.

A lot of 'if's ' were coming in her mind.

What if she had shoot him in his chest?
What if it was not him and someone else?

She was drawing in the pit of guilt and his silent form was not helping her at All too.

"It must be hurting him so much" Trysta thought and more tears started coming out of her eyes.

She was cursing her self for her stupidity and was trying to calm down so she can treat him properly and not hurt him again.

She sat on the floor on her knees and started cleaning his Injured forearm.
And here Xavier's pants tighten just by looking at his kitten on her knees all bothered.