Epilogue- 1

2 years later

Xavier's POV :

"Kitten please stop crying. See I have even brought your favorite noodles sandwich," I begged my wife who just wouldn't stop crying.

I sighed and looked at the clock and see that it was 3 in the morning.

"Why did you curse my slippers? You know they are my favorite pairs," she complained and took a big bite from her weird noodles sandwich.

I hold back a gagging reaction and moved closer to her.

"I am so sorry baby. Because of them, I was about to fall but I promise I will never curse your slippers again.
Please stop crying. It's not good for our babies,"

I cooed at her and softly rubbed her nine months and 6 days old swollen belly.

She sniffed and wiped her snotty nose on my shoulder. My eyes soften as I cleaned her mouth and nose with the tissue and passed her the glass of her favorite apple juice.

She gave me her million-dollar smile and kissed my cheeks before going back to her food.

I secretly sighed in relief and kept looking at my wife eating happily with a content smile of my own.

It's been two years since we have been happily married. Two years where we taught and learned from each other. It was not always roses in our relationship, but we still kept holding each other even in the toughest of times.

I personally made sure that my fight with my wife always ends up with a hot love-making session.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and then her lips once she was finally done with her weird food carving.

We lay down on the bed I put her head on my chest and started stroking her hair and belly.

She sighed in contentment and soon I felt her body relaxing and her breathing getting even.

I kept stroking her hair as I remember how we had so many arguments over our pregnancy.

Trysta wanted to get pregnant a year ago, but I was not pleased with the idea.

Firstly because her body still needed to get healed, as being shot and then going into a coma is not a fucking joke.
And healing from it needs a lot of time, proper care and so many precautions.

Also being a father is not an easy job. I believe a year ago I was mentally not prepared to be a father, and no way in hell I would ever wish to end up like my father did.

However, he has changed so much in the last two years. He has become a better man than I would like to call a person in a mafia world.

So finally after arguing with each other and then preparing myself to be a father, we went for this pregnancy.

I made sure that my wife is also healthy and we had quite a few medical checkups before we finally went for being happy and healed parents.

I still remember the day when Trysta told me about our pregnancy. I was about to thrust my hard dick inside her wet pussy when she stopped me and said...

"Don't do it roughly for some time. I don't want our baby to be scared of his or her father already,"

"Don't worry baby daddy won't be too...wait WHAT??"

I chuckled at the memory. At first, I was so chilled, then confused, then shocked, and then finally when it sank in, I was so happy that I didn't even put my dick inside her and kept kissing her pussy, and lower stomach.