Epilogue- 3

Xavier's POV :

"She is also so soft," Alaric whispered in an animated voice and kept touching her cheeks.

"Dad she is so beautiful," I heard Maximillian whispering near my ear and I couldn't agree more than this.

"She is our sister!"
"Yess she is our little sister," this time my 5-year-old nephews, Leo and Marco whispered and all boys kept looking at my daughter.

"Boys you know what you have to do right?" I asked them in a commander-like voice to which they all straighten up and nodded their head with determination in their eyes.

"Good," saying this I carried my two day born baby girl from the bed where her four brothers were surrounding her and looking at her.

Ilana Xavier Lewis, my sweetest and most delicate girl.

I carefully cradled her in my arms and kept roaming from here to there and kept looking at her.

She has just gone on her mother and I am already in trouble.

I have been training my boys how to protect their baby sister and it's a relief to know that they all are very sensible about this job and are as much possessive as their father and uncle and grandpa.

I kissed the forehead of my sweet baby and kept making a list of the things my girl is going to need soon.

Two days ago I was the most ecstatic and scared man alone on this earth.

Well, I was over the moon because I got blessed with a baby girl but things were also very scary.

I was so excited to hold my baby in my arms but she was so delicate that I was equally scared that I might break her or hurt her.

Dad along with my brothers and all our children were equally happy and excited as we were having a girl child what felt like after generations.

Dad has even donated a good sum of money and other necessities to various orphanages on the day of his granddaughter's birth.

I was so happy and grateful that I had kissed the feet of my wife on the day of our gender reveal.

Currently, Kitten is in the bathroom taking a warm shower while the kids and I along with my daughter are in our room waiting for my wife to come out and loving my precious girl.

I smiled and cooed when my daughter yawned and clenched her small delicate hands.

"Uncle Xavi pewse give Ilana on my lap. I didn't get to hold her yet!"

Leo, Bryson's four years old son and the naughtiest among our boys said with an innocent pout on his lips.

I narrowed my eyes at him and to which he pouted more dramatically.

He is learning all these looks from his favorite aunt. I made a mental note to warn my kitten from teaching these techniques to the boys.

For the current situation, I squatted down in front of him and showed him, Ilana.

"See Leo your baby sister is so small and so fragile, and you yourself are so small, do you think you can handle such a little baby?"

I asked trying to manipulate him because no way in hell I am trusting anyone with my daughter.

But then I nearly forget with whom I was dealing.

It's Leo Lewis we were talking to!!

"No uncle I am not small. I am a big boy and a big brother just like you had told me. See I even have big muscles like you and Dad and Uncle Bray,"