30 : Only Him

19+ 🔞⚠️
Mature content ahead !! Skip if you're not comfortable
•••••••••

Trysta's POV :

"ye-yes daddy...." I whimpered leaving both, Xavier and myself in shock.

His hold over my ass got tightened as he squeezed them harder causing me to moan in pleasure.

Slowly my hand went down from his chest toward his hard bludge.

"Fuck!!" he cursed as I rubbed his hard cock while kissing his neck lightly.

All of this feels so right !!

I started trailing kisses down his throat to his chest while feeling his hard-growing bludge under my palm.

My stomach was twisting and I was getting hornier.

I don't know how things turned out like this. All I remember now is him.
Only him.

His hands slowly went up to my small boobs. My boobs are tiny, almost non-existence. And this fact made me insecure. My body got tensed and rigid.

"You are just so fucking perfect. I can't get enough of you," he whispered in my ears while nibbling my ear lobe.

I smiled and gently held his head with my both hands and looked deep into his eyes with a bright smile on my lips.

I don't know what I am feeling, but whatever it is... it's beautiful.

I leaned my face closer to his and kissed him deeply while smiling a little.

Never in my whole existence, I had ever thought that I would be doing all these things with him.

With the devil himself.

Our kiss got intense and soon our tongues were fighting with each other for dominance.

While kissing he leaned his body all over me causing me to lay down on the bed with him above. we kissed each other passionately like there is no tomorrow.

My hands fought with his belt buckles as I desperately removed them. He chuckled after we broke the kiss and soon he attached his mouth to my hard buds. 

''Ahh....re-remove them" I said desperately while panting and moaning at the same time.

"Your wish, my command ma lady!!"

he whispered very sexily while nibbling on my neck skin as he stood up looking into my eyes all the while, whereas I kept on panting and took my own sweet time to ogle at his greek god-like body.

All those sexy abs were calling me to lick them but my breathing got heavier when I saw his pants dropping on the floor and his bludge almost tearing his underwear.

I licked my lips and looked into his eyes while biting my lips.

"You want me to remove them too?" he asked in his deep manly voice to which I nodded eagerly.

Am so gonna embarrass me after this night!

He came closer to bed and stood directly in front of my face with his huge thingy.

"Then remove by on yourself," he said and smirked when I gulped.

Still looking directly into his eyes, I sat up on the bed on my knees and put my shivering hands on the waistband of his garment.

As soon as I dragged his underwear a little down, he hold my hands and stopped my movement.

He leaned on my face level with the same smirk intact on his face whereas my mouth opened a little anticipating him to again invade my mouth with his delicious tongue.