29 : Yess Daddy

🔞
Smut content and vulgur language⚠️ Kindly avoid this chapter if ur uncomfortable.

And Smut lovers do enjoy 😉
••••••••••••

Trysta's POV:

"Have you ever touched yourself ?" He asked me making my breathe hitch.

I looked at him with my wide eyes while he just raised his one eyebrow.

"I want an answer kitten!" He sounded rasped near my lips and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Yes!!" I whispered and tried to get a taste of his lips, but he moved back.

"Good. Now be a good girl for me and touch yourself." He again whispered and open the zip of my dress from back.

Goosebumps arised all over my skin and a wave of excitement ran through out my body. My breathe quicken as I looked into his eyes and saw him standing straight and going back towards the couch with his eyes still on me.

My lips parted as I imagined myself playing with my pussy and him watching me like a hawk.

He made himself comfortable on the couch with his legs wide open and his body completely leaned back on the couch .

My pussy throbed in excitement when I saw his huge covered bludge.
I licked my lips with my eyes stuck on his cock.

Slowly I looked up and saw him already looking at me with his chest moving up and down in an uneven pace.

I also breathed unevenly as I lifted my hand and pulled my already disheaveled dress more up from my thighs, giving him a proper and good view of my beige net panties which were soacking wet from my dripping juice.

I kept looking at his face and his eyes were now on my hands which were slowing moving towards the throabing clit.

I slowly moved my hand inside my panties and touched my wet throabing pussy. I throwed my head back in pleasure as I put the pressure on my clit.

My dress slipped off from my shoulder as I leaned back on the bed a little and kept rubbing my wet folds.

Arching my back I increased the pace of my hand while my another hand went towards my hard n numb nipple.

I desperately pinched my nipple and vigorously rubbed my clit only to moan out shamelessly.

I didn't felt ashamed with him watching me doing all these things. Infact I felt excited and wanted to give myself more so that I could give him more of what I can do.

Still feeling his eyes on me, I moved my upper body a little up and looked at him still playing with myslef.

He eyes were fixed on my hands as he bit his lips. I don't know what came on me, but I took out my hand from my panties and slid them aside from outside showing my dripping pussy to him and again started playing with myslef but this tym slowly and more dirty.

He observed all my action and made an eye contact with me.

As soon as our eyes met, I felt my self clenching more and reaching at the peak as I cummed hard on my hand.

I panted hard still pinching my breast with my eyes still on him.

He slowly stood up and came towards me while opening his shirt buttons.

He slowly went down on his knees with his white shirt just hanging on his body and hold my hand which was covered with my juice and took it inside his mouth all the while looking straight into my eyes.