22 : Just Like Her Owner.

Trysta's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone snatching my duvet and shaking me vigorously.

What the hell !!

"Uhh...!! Let me sleep..." I whined while snatching my duvet back and turned another side trying to sleep peacefully.

"Wake up right now or do you want me to punish you in the early morning ?" I heard a very sexy and manly voice, and it didn't take me more than few seconds to recognise who is speaking.

My eyes shoot open at the name of punishment. I got up from the mattress and sat up instantly. But my breath hitched in my throat when my face came very close to his, as he was literally hovering over me to wake me up.

I gulped when I see his eyes scanning my whole face. But my eyes went wide in seconds when I realize I must be looking like a homeless beggar.

I always sleep while drooling. My hair must be looking like a bird's nest.
I mentally cringed at my morning look.

He must be feeling so disgusted by me right now. I quickly move my hand towards my mouth to clean my drool, but he beat me in that and moved his hand towards my mouth and firmly swipe my drool away with the help of his thumb.

Ewww....!!

"Stop making faces kitten. You have only thirty minutes. Get ready in some gym suite and meet me in the backyard." He siad while looking directly in my eyes, as his hand tucked a wild strand of my hair behind my ear.

I just nodded my head in yes, not wanting him to smell my morning breath.

He gave me a look for that but didn't said anything. After staring at me for good few seconds, he also got up and went out from the room.

I released a long breathe that I was holding form so long. I look at the time and saw that it was only 4:25 a.m in the morning.

"Whyy mee...?" I whined a little while throwing my hands here and there and finally decided to get up, as I was really scared of his punishments.

I did my morning business and skipped the shower. I wore a beige color gym suite, pairing it with a pair of white color sneakers. I pull my hair in a messy high pony tail and went out from the room.

As he he has said, I went in the backyard. It was still very early in the morning so it was still quite dark, as sun hasn't come out yet.

As I went In the backyard, I saw him in a ready to fight position. He was aiming his gun straight towards a puppet with his hawk like eyes fixed on it.

I was animatedly looking at him and was waiting for him to fire.

"Stop staring and come here." I was startled by his order.

He was not even looking towards me then how did he knew that am present here??

Not wanting to piss him off more, I quickly went towards him. He was now in a relax stance rather than being in an attentive position.

"Start running from here till I tell you to stop." He said while examining his gun.

I nodded my head half heartedly and was about to run when he hold my elbow and pulled me towards him abruptly.

I gasped by the sudden force and stumbled a little.

"What I have told you kitten...?
Haven't I told you already to use your damm words when you are dealing with me." He hissed in anger while pulling me more towards him.

"Ye-yeah. I am sorry. I-I will start running now." I said being quite scared of him.

Again he didnt said anything and left me after staring at me for good few seconds.