17: Wedding Night Disaster.

Finally the the guests started to leave as it was alredy quite dark now. I hold her figure in my arms and we also made our way out from the venue.

She was walking slowly as her wedding gown was making it difficult for her to move.

Don't worry kitten nothing can make you worry than me.

Tonight I will show you how is it to be a mafia queen.
To become my queen.
______________

Xavier's POV:

I smirked when I see her wiping her sweat and bouncing her legs as we kept driving towards our suite which is reserved for us for few days.

I put my hands on her knees In a firm grip and felt her body stiffen. My smirk grew bigger as I kept thinking about the things I am going to do with her.

Whole way I felt her gaze on me time to time, but I didn't give her any single glance and kept looking out form the window.

I went out from the car when we reached at our destination and went towards her side. I opened the door for her and gave her my hand which she accepted after looking at me and my forwarded hand for few seconds.

Holding her small cold fragile hands, I helped her to come out from the car and we made our way inside the wedding suite.

All the workers wished us and congratulated us to which I gave my least interest and finally led us inside our room, beautifully decorated for the dirty purpose.

I left her waist and locked the door. She kept looking at the room in awe without even realising the purpose behind it.

It's time to teach something to the queen of mafia.
.
.
.
.
.
Mild mature content ahead‼️‼️

Author's POV:

He slowly made his way towards her and snaked his arms around her petite waist.

She gasped at the sudden act of her devil, which comes to be her husband now.

He slowly bend his face at her level while opening her hair and putting all them in her front from one side.

"Are you excited kitten....?" He whispered and bit her ear lobe to which she shuddered and closed her eyes whiel sucking a breathe.

Xavier find this act of her so erotic that he couldn't help but growl and put a open mouth kiss on her soft fragile neck.

"Xav...xavier...." she moaned and hold his hand tightly while were holding her from behind.

"Yes kitten....!!" He whispered and slowly took his one hand on her back and slowly pulled the chain of her dress down.

Trysta was unable to understand anything. She was feeling like high on something intoxicating at that moment . And his teasing touches were not helping her at all.

Everything was making her nervous but she couldn't help and get more excited for the things that her husband is going to do with her.

"I-I...." before she could have completed her sentence, she felt him sliding her gown down from her shoulder and giving slopping kisses from her neck to her shoulder.

Her lips parted at the sensations she was feeling and head fall back on his chest.

She was feeling too good to be true...

Xavier made her gown fall down form her body and continued kissing her delicate back.

He slowly hold her up with the help of his one arm with her back still pressed with her muscular chest.