9: Make Me Something To Eat.

Trysta's POV :

"you know what, we should start shopping from today only." Tessa whispered in my ears to which I rolled my eyes while April shushed her.

Right now we are in our class taking down notes as our professor is constantly speaking.

It has been a week since I get to know about devil's marriage.
So yeah, according to the resources he is getting engaged next week and will be married after 14 days from today.

And just after the day of his marriage, reception will be held in which uncle Mason will take retirement from his mafia and company post and will announce the devil as the new boss of the mafia and new CEO of his company.

Well the devil have his own multinational company too.

Sighing I tired to concentrate on my lectures but again all got in vain, as my mind kept on drifting from here to there.

Everything is going smoothly till now.
I have even informed Tessa and April about all this to which they squealed as they get another reason for shopping.

After that day I dont get to see him so often like before. We just encounter here and there.

From Braydon, I even get to know that Sophia is his girlfriend and is a daughter of Charles Adams, another mafia from Spain.

"Ouch..." I whined when I felt a sheer pain in my arms. Well April just pinched me hard in my arms.

"Where are you lost dummy." She asked me to while I just keep glaring at her.

"I am not lost. Am just listening to professor." I said in my defence while rubbing my arm where she just pinched me.

"Yeah yeah!! Even after professor left the class minutes ago..." she said in her mocking tone while rolling her eyes.

Heat rose to my cheeks when I realized that professor is really not in the classroom anymore and even students have also started to make their way out of the classroom.

"Ahh...well I-I was just umm...you know...I was just reciting what he had taught us in-in the previous class...." I said while stuttering very badly and gave her a sheepish smile in the last.

"Babe at least learn how to lie properly okay...!!" Tessa cooed me to which I smaked her head.

Soon we also made our way out from the classroom and went in the canteen.

April went to take our food while I slumped down on our table in an exaggeration, as today I have an appointment with my doctor too.

"Try....he is looking at you see see..." Tessa squealed beside me while I looked at her in confusion.

"Who is looking...?" I asked while looking at her boringly.

"Noah. You crush is looking at you idiot." She said in over excited voice. I turned back and found Noah, one of the most popular bad boy and topper of our university, indeed looking at me.

He shoot me one of his charming smile when he saw me looking at him. I smiled back and turned my back to him.

"Tess stop staring at him..." I said to my over excited friend to which she smirked.

"Being possessive huh..." she teased to which I shooked my head.

Well Noah is a popular bad boy but he is not actually a bad person. We have encounter few times and I just told my friends that he is 'not that bad' to which they assumed that I have a crush on him.

After that we ate our lunch while talking about random stuffs here and there and then attend two more classes before finally taking our leave from university.