38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.

Xavier's POV :

"You fucked with the devil when you thought you can harm his woman,"

I surrounded the bastard as he kept pissing in his pants.

Си-сэр, я был вынужден отправить вам это письмо
(Si-sir I -I was for-forced to send send you tha-that letter )

He pathetically stuttered in the Russian language.

мне плевать
( I don't fucking care )
I said while pointing my gun at his head.

He was fucking heir of the Russian mafia who was sending death threats for my wife, my Trysta.

I fire the gun just at the middle of his brows and end his life game.

This I what I had meant when I said that 'I will kill the dog in his own street'

I killed him in his own house while enjoying my honeymoon in his own country. In the country where he was the potential king.

I would have tortured him if it was some other day but today is a good and special day.

Today is the birthday of my wife and she has turned 24. I can not afford to give these fucker much of my time.

I want to be with my wife as soon as I can and make every single second of this day fucking special for her.

After finishing the job I cleaned myself. I know this barbaric act of mine would earn me a lot of enemies but sadly I was never scared of them.

I already had plenty of those barking dogs and I can manage to add a few more of them.

I tossed the gun to my man and went out from this fucker's house where he had been indulged in a threesome just a few hours ago, having the best time of his life.

I sat down in the car and motioned my driver to start driving directly to the suite I was staying in.

I was so indulged in thinking about her and her innocent acts which makes me fucking crazy for her every time I witness them, that I didn't even realize when my phone went off.

I check the id and see my father was calling me.

I didn't have a good feeling about this call but still, I fucking picked it up and addressed him.

"Father!"

"Good morning son!!
Isn't it an amazing day?
Today is the birthday of my daughter-in-law, I hope you know this!"

His hyper-excited tone was irking me but still, he got a monosyllable answer from me.

"yess I do"

"great!!
I so badly wish I could talk to you in person right now but I guess I have to finish it on the call itself.

Today is the day for which I have been waiting and planning for decades. Today Trysta White is turning 24 years old.

According to the law, now is the owner of all the fortune of her father which comes with immense power. She is the owner of immense power and property which is left by her father, Marco White who was also a mafia.

And we all know this power, politics, and money is of no use to her. She is just not made for these things.

So son congratulations on being the owner of the empire. We were always the strongest before but now we are lethal. No one in their good fate would even dream to mess with us. With Lewis'.

Also if you want you can...
You can kill her!!

Nobo......"

"STOP!!"