24 : I Shoot Him

Trysta's POV :

"Ohh my God!!
Are you blushing Braydon?"
I squled in excitement while still training my eyes on Braydon who is blushing like there is no tomorrow.

Bryson laughed loudly at this while I was grinning from ear to ear.

"What is going on here ??" I heard the voice of my devil husband.

I ignored him and went towards Braydon who was now showing us his eyes, indicating us not to open our mouth in front of his devil brother.

I again laughed heartily at this and hugged him.

"I am soo soo soo happy for you Bray. Now tell us who us that lucky girl huh...!!" I asked while releasing him from the hug and bumping my shoulders with him, with a teasing look on my face.

"Jesus...!! There is nothing like this I swear. You are really believing on this fucker's saying...??" Braydon replied while punching Bryson in his stomach.

"Fuck...!! I am not lying. I saw him smiling while reading a text with this same red colours adoring his cheeks.

Now tell me Try, is it possible to find our Normal, emotionless Braydon smiling like a cheek just becoz of a text..?"

Bryson again said in his defence while circling my shoulders, which caused to look at Braydon with my narrowed eyes.

"Bray....."

"Enough !!" I jumped at my place when I heard the devil of my husband shouting suddenly.

"Enough of your nonsense. Even if he likes someone he will let you know at the right time. You don't have to pressurise him." Xavier said while pulling me out from Bryson's grasp.

"Now go and get ready for your training." He told me strenly while pushing me out from the kitchen where we were bickering from half n hour about the same topic.

I was not the only one who was teasing Braydon. Bryson was with me too. Why he didn't scolded him and just me.
He just can't see me smiling for a while.

Devil...!!

Cursing him whole way, I went in our room and got ready for the training. Today we are starting training quite late as he was out for an important meeting.

I got ready within ten minutes and pulled my hair in a messy high pony tail.

After taking a deep breathe, I went out from our room, towards the training area.

I soon as I entered inside the training room, I gasped as I was pushed back only to collide with the wall but not that harshly.

"What was with you and all that laughing and teasing with Braydon and Bryson...?" He asked me while caging me between him and the wall.

His voice was stern and his eyes were hard. His face was very very close to me so was his body.

I gulped at our proximity and tried to concentrate on his question.

Well what did he just aksed...?

"I asked you kitten...why were you laughing so much with my brothers...?? You never laughed like that with me...!!" He asked me while looking at my face intensely while narrowing his eyes at me.

Did I siad it aloud ??

"Fuck yes you did said it aloud. Now answer my question before I lose my mind...!!" He said frustratingly to which I widen my eyes but composed my slef quickly as he was really looking very angry.

"Are you jealous...??" The words left my mouth even before I could understand what I was saying.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my palm as till now my eyes were at the verge of coming out from their sockets.

He came more closer to me than already he was and grabbed my neck form behind so now our lips were touching each other's slightly.

"I don't like sharing kitten. What's mine is mine only. And I have already made my self very clear about this at the very beginning of our marriage. Did you forget about it...??"

He asked while whispering as the whole time his lips kept brushing with mine causing me to shiver at the impact.

I gulped and kept looking at his face, as I was unable to comprehend anything.

"Did you...?" He aksed again but this time there was some different kind of sensuality in his voice.

"NO...." I breathed out in a whisper which sounded more like a moan.

His eyes became darker and our eyes dropped from from each other eyes and landed on our lips that were slightly brushing with each other.

My heart started thumping loudly In an anticipation as I tried tried to controll my uneven Breathes.

"We will practice how to use a gun today." He said while caressing my cheeks.

"Huh...?" It took a minutes to understand what he just said.

A smirk formed on his lips while I cleared my throat and nodded my head while looking hear and there.

He went away form me and suddenly I started feeling lack of warmth.

After calming my self I went at the place where he was already waiting for me.

After this he started explaining me about the parts of gun and how to use it . He told me about stances which would be best for any shoot.

"Now hold it like this...focus on your target and shoot..." he said while standing behind me as he made my gun pointed towards my taget while standing very close to me.

I shoot the gun and squled when it hit exactly at my target.

"Now do it again, but by your own self." He said while taking a step away from me.

I missed his warmth again but nodded my head I yes.

I again pointed the gun at the target but when I tried to shoot it got stuck.
I furrowed my eye brows at this and turned around to tell him about the problem.

"Xavier this gun has got stuck. I am not able to shoot. See..." Saying this I shoot the gun again at his direction to show him how it's not working.

But his and my eyes widen when we heard the sound of shooting of the gun. I looked down at the gun in my hand and then at him with my widen eyes.

Suddenly my eyes caught the sight of blood. Not only blood, but his blood.

I shoot him....!!

The gun feel down from my hand as I ran towards me while tears started flowing from my eyes.

I would never forgive my self for this !!

*******

Published on - 19.01.2022

Hlw lovies !!

I had decided that I will continue the further incident in single chapter only but then I decided to leave you all on a cliffhanger.

I did great no...😈😈

Hope you all enjoy reading this chapter.

Do share your thoughts about this and do follow me on Instagram author_priyaraj to know more about updates and stories.

I will update Next when X'sT will reach 70k reads.

So it reaches the target soon😉

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.