18 : First Morning After Marriage.

Happy Independence Day 🇮🇳

Trysta's POV:

How can he do something like this...?
And why the hell I behaved like that...?

Whatever it was, I shouldn't have let my hormones take control over me.

What if he wouldn't have stopped...??
I am sure we would have already done the deed...!!

Jesus....!!

Tapping my cheeks lightly I kept thinking about our all those passionate moments.

It's already morning now, and here I am awake since 4 am but this devil is still sleeping while putting his heavy, muscular arms around me.

My back is pressed against his naked hard chest and I can even feel his chest moving up and down.

I was trying to get out form his hold when suddenly I felt his legs moving over mine and his hold tightening around my waist with his face in the crook of my neck.

"Morning kitten....!!" My breathe hitched when He whispered in my ears in his husky morning voice and hell..!!

His morning voice is damm sexy.

Get a grip on your self Try...!!

"Move away from me. I wanna go..." I tried to tell him but he cut me off in the middle and press me on the bed while hovering over me.

"You are not going anywhere without paying for it." He said with a smirk on his face while my mouth hung open at his demand.

Wow...!! Now I have to pay him for going anywhere...!!

"Are you mad...!! I don't have any money to pay you now." I told him irritatedly while trying to push him away from me.

For a second I saw confusion floating I his eyes then something strange taking over it, which I can not pin out.

"If you don't have money kitten then you can pay it with something else too." He said seriously but my whole concentration was on his muscular hairy chest where a red mole was standing proudly with a big cut mark on its left side.

He must have gone through so much just to make himself strong enough to be a mafia king.

I know what kind of tasks they ask to do. My heart pained just by thinking about all the struggles he must have went through.

I looked up in his eyes and found him already looking at me with mischievous gaze.

"How can I pay you...?" I aksed him softly while looking directly in his eyes.

He didnt said anything for a minute but his eyes turned soft and we kept looking at each other.

At that time I can clearly say he was able to hear my heart beat, not becoz my heart was thumping loudly. It was becoz we both were surrounded by a comfortable silence.

He opened his mouth and was about to say something when we heard the shameless sound of my empty stomach.

Heat rose to my cheeks and all those sympathy went away and got replaced with the embracement. He smirked and moved away from me.

I also quickly got up and directly ran into the bathroom. After cursing my stomach to my heart content, I finally decided to take a relaxing shower.

Everything was fine, untill I realized that I haven't brought my clothes with me.

Leaving a frustrated sigh, I wore the bathrobe and peeked inside The room.
I saw a food trolly near the couch but didn't find him anywhere in the room.