51: I Fucking Love You Kitten

Trysta's POV :

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I would say I was looking beautiful and seductive.
Xavier himself has especially customized the dress which I am wearing tonight.

I loved the dress however I was a bit insecure about my wound scars.

*PICTURE OF DRESS*

*PICTURE OF DRESS*

I sprayed some perfume on my nerves point and made my way out of the room after taking my phone.

Right now we are in Miami and are staying at our luxurious penthouse here.

It's been two months since I woke up from the coma and all those chaos took place.

Finally, after months, I was able to walk on my own.
My wound has healed but I have got a prominent scar which is pretty big I might add.

Xavier knows about my this insecurity and he would always push to my limits and made me do things where I have to face my insecurity.

But never for once he has left me alone to deal with my issues on my own. He would always make sure that he is there with me and encouraging me, even if that means provoking me.

Smiling at my thoughts, I moved downstairs. My throat dried up at the sight of my devilishly handsome mafia husband.

I checked him out openly and took a deep breath. For the last two months, Xavier hasn't made love to me. Even my seduction couldn't make him fall for the trap.

He was super paranoid about my health and according to him, I needed to heal more properly to handle his animalistic side.

However, we had our own moments of frustration and heated make-out sessions. But that's it. Nothing more than that.

My sexual frustration was increasing day by day and his strong cologne and masculine looks weren't helping my situation at all.

I smiled seductively at him who was still checking me out. I saw how he gulped his saliva and how his eyes lingered on my scar for a minute more.
His eyes darkened as he roam them all over my body.

Slowly and painfully.

The sexual tension between us was so thick that I could cut it with a knife.

Despite being turned on by our eye fucking session, I smirked as I know I was affecting more than I thought I would.

"If you are done checking me out then I think we should proceed with this evening," I whispered seductively as I stepped closer to him.

This time he smirked and cupped one side of my cheek softly. He slowly leaned down and I also closed my eyes and parted my lips.

A very frustrating and disappointed groan left my mouth when he just kissed the corner of my mouth and stood back straight.

"Now let's proceed with the evening wifey," he said huskily and walked us out.