12: I Never Knew This!!

Xavier's POV :

Next day come very soon and it was the time when I was getting ready for my wedding.

I was wearing my tuxedo and Braydon was with me when suddenly the door my room burst open.

The perosn would have paid for behaving like an asshole in front of me,  but this thing got cancelled when I see and Bryson and father at my room door. Father was looking dead in my eyes without any emotion on his face.

Just by the look on his face I knew it there is something wrong. Well nothing was supposed to went wrong at this moment, but how can I forget, things never happen as you supposed them to be.

"We have been betrayed by the Adams." Father said and I cleanched my fist, already planning how to kill each one of them.

It will be fun...!!

"Huh...Adams...??
But why....? They had given us their words, they can't back out now. s
Specially when there is only few hours left in the wedding."

Braydon said angrily while I kept looking at father, waiting for him to continue.

"Charles Adams have been doing business with Knights secretly. And just few hours ago we got to know that Demian Knight have already flew back to Spain with Sophia. And they are going to marry tomorrow."

Bryson said while looking at all of us.
A sinister smirk formed on my lips when I heard the name of Demian Knight.

Damian Knight have been trained with me. He is also the head mafia of Spain but the most interesting thing is that we both are Rivals.

Our Rivalry is going on from centuries and I am more than willing to carry our this tradition. Those fuckers are good for nothing.

I can smash them just by the flick of my  fingers, but I wont do it becoz they have made me happy.

I actually didn't feel any rage when I get to know Sophia and that fucker are going to get married. In fact I am happy and relieved that am free from that leech bitch.

Adams are surely gonna pay for betraying us, but I will give some more peaceful time to Knights.

Let them enjoy their wedding a little bit. I will paly with them when they will least expect it.

I smiled internally but kept my exterior demeanour stiff.

"I will take care of this whole matter personally." I said strenly, looking at my father while opening the buttons of my tuxedo, when father stopped me.

"That's fine with me. But for now, this wedding is more important. It has to occur at any cost. We cannot just cancel it. Paparazzi, politicians, lawyers, actors and a lot of mafia are already waiting for ceremony to occur and not to forget tomorrow you are supposed to take over our empire as the new head of mafia world."

Father said agility causing me to curse under my breathe and clench my jaw.

"That's not the problem. There are a lot of mafia who have daughters and they are more than willing to marry their daughters with me. We can choose any one of them." I said while greeting my teeth to which father shooked his head negatively.

"We dont need to go to any other mafia. We already have the bride. You just be ready to get marry." Father said with a smirk on his lips causing me know narrow my eyes at him.

"And can I know who is going to be my bride...?" I asked him while folding my hands in front of my chest.

"Trysta is going to be your bride." He said in a tight dismissing tone.