16: Finally His.

Xavier's POV :

Finally she is mine...!!
And in no way I will let her fucking leave me !!

I know father has said something to her which has triggered her in a way that she cannot do anything but marry me.

Whatever the reasons must have been, but now there is no going back. Nor for her, neither for me.

She is mine now. And from now and on her everything is mine and vice versa.

Even if it is her heart disease. It is not only hers now, but mine too.

And now I will show her how to cure a disease, it doesn't matter how big it is.

I smirked internally when I saw her preparing her self when it was my turn to kiss her.

I clearly saw her relaxing herself maybe thinking that I won't her kiss.

So naive of you kitten....!!

When I fianlly kissed her, I felt like I breathe for the first time in my life.

I know it was her first kiss.
Well it was my first kiss too.

Well I won't say I am a Saint, who was waiting for his soul mate till now.

No.
I can be anything but a Saint !!

I am that sinner who always had his fair shares of women.

But again if you think that I have fucked evey single woman in front of my eyes with that sexy seductive body that again you are wrong.

I am not a man whore who will kept on fucking anyone at anytime.

I have never kissed any women with whom I have slept. They are not worth of it.

But again I am a man with hot blood and need !!

I have always took a woman to a hotel whenever I feel the need to have a release, which happens very rarely.

Being a next mafia head, it never gives me the whole fucking time in the world, to keep on fucking eveything in a skirt all the time.

And its not only about the time I get...!!

If you ask me, then I also don't really feel anything whenever I see those models or actresses or Mafia's daughters literally serving themselves to me.

I don't even feel like to even give them a single glance.

But whenever this little vixen, which came to be MY WIFE, comes in front of my eyes, I can't help it but keep staring at her and keep noticing her those innocent open emotions which she gives almost all the time.

I keep staring at her all the time as we kept on dancing. She wasn't looking at me right now but I can clearly see the red hue on her soft cheeks and I know it was not the makeup which she has applied today.

I smirked looking at her all shy.

So innocent !!

How she will be able to carry the weight of being the mafia queen....?

Well she has put herself in this and now I won't let her back off, so the only option is left is to make her ready to be the mafia queen by myslef.

And that I will start from tonight only.

"Are you ready for tonight kitten....?" I asked her with a smirk on my lips only to get a confused look from my queen.

"Tonight...?
Is there another function tonight...?" She asked me with genuine curiosity in her eyes.