34: Come Home Soon.

Trysta Pov:

The next time when I woke up, I was tangled up in the quilt of our room and Xavier was nowhere in the sight.

I checked my message box for any sort of his whereabouts but got disappointed when I didn't find one.

Sighing I woke up groggy and stretched myself while yawning like a kitten just like he loves to call me.

I check the time and found that it was only three at noon. I quickly freshen up and went out of my room after changing into my comfy PJ set.

I greeted Marie once I settled myself on one of the high chairs in the kitchen.
She greeted me back warmly and I have my lunch as we both talked for a while.

I called Brayson and Brydon but neither of them received my calls. I didn't dare to call him but I couldn't stop myself from dropping a message to him.

"Come home soon!!"

After gathering a lot of courage I click on the send button and quickly closed my eyes and groaned loudly while blushing.

"I just hope he doesn't find me clingy and cringe." muttering this to myself, I went back into my old room and took some books which I wasn't able to read before.

I started reading but my mind was always going back to him.
To the time I had spent with him.

All his words were ringing in my ear and I could still feel all his touch over my body. I could smell his lingering cologne on my skin.

The heat reached my face and I was left sitting like a fool with a strange smile on my face.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the sharp ringing of my phone.

I got excited thinking that he must have called me but I was disappointed and happy at the same time when I see Bryson calling me.

"where are sneaky mouse? We have been searching for you for so long!!" Bryson whined as soon as I picked up the call.

I rolled my eyes at his tantrums and got up from the bed after closing the book.

''I am in my old room you silly. Wait am coming into the living room," I said and closed the door of my old room behind me.

"My big brother will throw a big fit if he gets to know that you were in your old room, instead of his which is now yours too," Braydon commented while smirking.

"I can bet on my life," Bryson joined him and I just gave them an eye roll.

"I believe he won't even give a single thought about it!" I sighed and dropped myself beside him and pouted.

I wish he was here too.

"Let's check the theory then sister-in-law?" Braydon said and took out his phone and typed something in it.

I completely ignored him and rested my head on Bryson's shoulder. He took me a comfortable side hug and caressed my head.

"Guys I am getting bored," I whined while throwing my hands in the air.

"let's watch a horror movie what say ?" Bryson suggested and I also got excited.

"yeah, it's been so long since we didn't have our movie marathon together," I exclaimed excitingly while clapping my hands together.

"We would have done that too if your husband stole you for one minute alone," Bryson said while rolling his eyes but hissed as soon as I pinned his biceps.