4- Divorce paper

The night fell, George came back late from his work. The time was almost midnight.

George loosened his necktie and walked up to his room which was built on second floor. His room was at the corner and had to walk past his wife's room.

The young woman was standing at balcony while her soft lavender purple hair was swaying by the breeze.

Green olive colored silk long sleeve crop top and pants set she wore.

She was back facing the moon and leaning back on the frame. Her eyes were closing as a soft smile and humming sounds from her could hear in the room.

George who was walking past the room of his wife, heard the humming sounds. His steps automatically moved towards the room.

He opened his wife's room door and saw the young woman standing, facing the door with eyes closed.

George felt weak when he saw Mia's soft smile. Her humming voice ran through his ears.

Beautiful.

The word which George didn't dare to say. He refused to believe that his wife has changed.

He didn't want to look at her with soft eyes. He hate her, yes that's right. He should not like her.

She gave him many troubles. She caused many scandals. He must divorce her. Although he was thinking like that, something inside him was telling him not to divorce her.

He shook his head. Without thinking anymore, he decided to go to his room. But Mia opened her eyes and saw a man at the door.

"Mister George Seith?"

His heart almost stopped beating when he heard her soft and calm voice calling his full name like a stranger.

"You are back" Mia who didn't notice what was going through the man, only greeted with a small smile.

"Yes" George spoke as he closed the door to leave but Mia's next words stopped him.

"Mister Escort Greyson asked me for a lunch tomorrow. I agreed to him, that won't cause you trouble right?"

It cause.

George didn't want to let her go with his friend. Why? He had to. He was the one who said Mia Grace was a dust to him.

He was the one who told Escort Greyson to make her fall for him so George could easily divorce her.

"No problem" Mia was afraid if some news might happen and caused her husband some troubles.

She didn't have any feelings for him but still she was a wife of him. She promised him not to cause troubles.

Mia felt relieved when George said it was ok to have a lunch with Escort. She agreed to Escort just only because she felt bored in villa.

Even though she hated her so-called favorite flirty character, Mia felt a little comfortable with him.

"Goodnight then"

Mia said as George nodded and closed the door. His steps got heavier and heavier as thoughts ran through his whole head.

He decided to talk about divorce tomorrow. He had to divorce her. She kept giving him weird feelings.

He had to run away from her.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Sunlight laid through the long white curtains on Mia who was having a nightmare.

Thanks to the sunlight, she woke up with full of sweats on her face. Even though it was a rainy season, sun still shone brightly.

"Henry.." Mia spoke out the name. She dreamt about that day again. The day where Henry died for her.

It's ok, they were from the past.

She calmed herself and started to do her morning routine. Like usual, Mia greeted people in villa with warm smile.

"Good morning"

She sat down across the man who was looking through some files. His frown was already tightened in the early morning.

Mia ignored him, she ate her salad and chicken bone soup. Then she drank a glass of milk in one sip.

Her favorite one.

She like milk so much. No matter which milk, she enjoyed it. The aura from the couple at table was completely different.

The aura from woman was joyfulness and calmness. It felt like a warm spring.

The aura from man was displeasement and murderess. It felt like he wanted to choke someone.

"You have to sign this"

George placed a file which he was reading before in front of the young woman who was eating joyfully.

Mia looked at the file, 'Divore paper'. She didn't expect that. She was sure that George divorced Mia Grace after next two months.

Something was wrong.

Was it because she caused the first main event of male leads turned into nothing?

Was it a punishment for that? But she didn't do like that to male leads main event on purpose.

Mia stayed quiet and only looked at paper with confusion. George thought she was going to rip the paper and started shouting.

"Alright"

The dining room fell into silence that a drop needle sound could be heard. Maki who was standing behind Mia, knelt down and started crying.

"Miss, why would you agree?" Maki said with teary eyes and shattered voice. She knew how much Mia loved George.

But now she accepted the divorce so quickly? No, Maki wanted to see her Miss being happy only. What if Mia fell into bed after the divorce?

Maki won't know what to do if Mia had fell into bed and regretted her decision. Maki wished to see Mia happy only, nothing more.

She loved her Miss, she saw how kind of her Miss. Maki loved Mia as her Miss and cared like her own daughter. Maki was a head maid of Grace family.

She was the one who took care of Mia from the start.

"Aunty Maki, it's ok. We don't like each other. There is no love between us. We stayed through two years with respect only. I have to agree with him"

George felt like his whole heart dropped. The world turned into dark. The feeling which he hated the most.

The feeling of losing someone.

But Mia was not someone precious to him. So why? Just why? George stared blankly at the young woman in front of him.

He started to divorce her first and yet he felt as if he did something wrong. The young woman in front of him could make him feel like that.

Why?

Did he perhaps fall for her? No, he won't accept that. There is no way to fall for a trouble maker like her.

He just wanted to run away from the young woman in front of him. George would like to wash his brain for thinking that he fell for her.

'I hate her' he thought.
•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)