5- Rumors

"When will we divorce?"

Mia asked with blank eyes. She held no emotions in her eyes. There was no smile on her face. Cold...

The cold face of Mia Grace which no one had seen. She has changed. She finally changed into someone they didn't know.

"Next month"

George pressed down every feelings inside him and put a smile on his face. The smile seemed to be mixed with lies.

Mia who didn't know about feelings, only gave out a small smile. "Ok I will sign the paper next month, prepare to tell our parents" then she left the dining room.

Maki was still at the spot. She was kneeling down with many expressions. Could her Miss find someone who truly deserve her?

Maki didn't know what to feel anymore.

Should she cry in pain because her Miss agreed to the divorce with warm smile like a person who gave up over everything?

Or should she be shouting in joy because her Miss was finally over on someone who didn't even spare a glance at her?

Before Maki could finish finding the answer, George grabbed the divorce paper and walked out from the villa. He went to the company.

He must be quick about the divorce.

Mia sat on the couch in her room, her heart felt like broken into pieces. The body was Mia Grace after all.

So the feelings came from the original owner Mia Grace. She must be shouting like a crazy woman if she was still in her own body.

Now Mia is different. She felt relieved. Even though the divorce should happen after next two months, this was best.

She was going to free after this month. A satisfied smile appeared on her face.

"Knock knock"

A maid came in with lowered head, the granddaughter of Maki. "What is it?" Mia asked softly, made the girl head up.

"You left your phone at dining table and it's ringing, Miss" A girl politely said.

"Did you bring it?" A maid nodded as she handed the phone to Mia. The phone number wasn't new.

'Lila' the name of the girl who drugged George for Mia Grace at the party in novel.

"Thank you, you can go" a maid nodded and left the room.

"Hel-"

Before Mia could finish saying 'Hello', Lila spoke first quickly. "Mia, what happened to you that night"

She was clearly talking about the party night. Lila must be confused since Mia cried in stranger man's arms.

"That was two days ago"

Mia innocent said. Lila got angry at unexpected answer. "Mia! I didn't have time to call you yesterday because I was on date with Escort"

Mia almost choked on air when Lila said the words. She spoke as if Escort was more important than Mia.

"Escort and you are dating now?"

The question from Mia angered Lila more. "It doesn't matter. Did George hurt you for hugging stranger man?"

"No, why would he?" "No way! You caused trouble for him though! Do you even know the rumors running around the town?"

Lila words held blames on Mia. As if Lila was ashamed of being Mia's friend. Well, Lila only befriended with Mia for connections after all.