29- He is also my best friend

"Yes, the most handsome man is talking"

The playful tone was heard from the other side of the phone, making the young woman furrowed her brows in disgust. "Hello, it is me, Mia. The most beautiful and perfect woman on the world" she talked back while sitting on the couch.

A chuckle escaped Escort's lips, the answer from the young woman satisfied him. "So tell me why did the most beautiful and perfect woman call me?" He leaned back on the car's headboard, smiling in satisfaction. "Are you free today?"

Mia asked, making Escort Greyson raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Umm no.. but I can be free if you want me to" Escort smiled as Mia rolled her eyes in annoyance. That man could not live without flirting. "Then how about tomorrow?" She questioned again. "Why do you ask?"

Escort questioned back. "I just want to give your blazer back" the young woman answered. "Ah.. you can take it" the man smiled, but the woman refused. "No, Escort. I don't want to. Just tell me your location of the house and I will send the blazer with my bodyguard"

The man frowned at the young woman's words. "Why don't you come instead? I will cook you something as a lunch if you come" Escort spoke sweetly, making the young woman accept his offer. Unfortunately, the young woman did not accept his offer.

"No, thanks"

"Medias are dying to ask me thousand of questions. If they found me in your house, I will be dead meat" Mia replied. Escort frowned tightly, he did not like the reply of young woman. "But, we are friends. It is normal for friends to come over to each other homes"

"Don't be childish. They will never see us as friends and will even make false rumors" Mia spoke like a mother teaching her son about the cruel world. Escort sighed. "But I want to see your beautiful face" he sweetly spoke, flirting endlessly.

Mia rolled her eyes and pressed her lips in annoyance. "Then go search my name on social media, there are hundreds of photos of me" Mia said coldly, making Escort sighed tiredly. "I thought I made your heart flutter" the man's words made Mia laughed in satisfaction.

"Well then, you failed Mister Escort Greyson" the young woman chuckled. "At least, I made you smile and your voice brightened up my day" the man smiled, he was not flirting this time. He meant his words. He was telling the truth.

Mia fell into silence when she heard the serious voice of Escort. He was not lying nor flirting. She shrugged away her thoughts and ignored the man's sweet words. "Whatever, tell me the location of your house. I will send your blazer back today" she said with a stone face.

"Are you coming?"

Escort questioned. "No, I can't" the young woman replied. The man frowned and sighed. "I will send the location through message" he spoke as Mia thanked him. "Then bye, Escort" the young woman bid goodbye. "Bye, take care" Escort replied with a smile.

They two hung up the phone. Mia let out a loud sigh, she felt so tired. Being the daughter of famous companies owners was not easy. Everyone was watching the fault to drag down Theo and Camilla. They were trying to find faults in the famous couple's daughter everyday.

"This is so tiring" she murmured as leaned back on the couch. "Miss, your friend is here" Maki's granddaughter spoke, bringing Mia back from trying to sleep. "Oh, Bailey?" the young woman furrowed her brows in confusion. Her friend did not even tell her that she was coming.

"Yes?" Bailey walked into the house with a smile, Mia stood up from the couch and ran towards her friend. they two hugged tightly with smiles on their faces. "You did not even tell me" Mia frowned and released the hug. "Because I want to surprise you"