61- The feelings of being in love

"Ugh..."

A groan escaped between Bailey's lips as soon as she moved around. The consciousness had returned to her. Over the sight of the woman waking up at last, Roman's eyes widened. "Joy!" He let out a shout, due to the fact that he was tied at the chair still. "Roman..."

Bailey murmured. Soon, her gaze glanced around, only to realize she had been in the bedroom, stranger's room. "Oh my god! Where is Mia?!" Rather than expressing the concern for herself, Bailey queried about her best friend first. Sitting up on the bed in full speed.

"Joy..." Roman began to call out since the woman literally ignored him even after gaining consciousness. He finally attracted his girlfriend's attention. Only by now, Bailey noticed her boyfriend was being tied at the chair. "My! Did your brother do this?!" She furiously asked.

Rushing out of the bed to take the ropes off. "Mia Grace..." With his head lowered, Roman found it difficult to notify. "What? What's wrong with Mia?! Did Dean do something to her again? Wait, where are they?!" The panic flew through the woman as realization hit her bit by bit.

"Calm down, Joy"

Yet, Roman tried to soothe his girlfriend. "Mia Grace took the side of Dean. She accepted the proposal of his. She changed her mind" Roman explained in low tone. It was when Bailey blinked for a few times to make sure she heard him correctly. "The fuck did you just say?"

The woman's eyes flickered with flames. Causing the man to let out a sigh. "I know, Joy. I couldn't believe it either when she suddenly turned cold and back faced us. It is unbelievable how she-" Thinking his girlfriend was in pure shock, Roman attempted to calm her down.

Howbeit, Bailey did not trust the words. "That fucking idiotic bitch! Why is she sacrificing her life to rescue us?! Can't she just wait for me to wake up?! We could have planned together to get out of this hell! Now, because of me, she probably put herself out! Ugh, Mia!"

Gritting her teeth, Bailey's fingers ran through hair in frustration. Hushing down the man. He thought she was about to sob in denial to hear her best friend betrayed her. How come she straight up believed her best friend was playing around to save them?

"Anyway, where are they?"

After inhaling deeply, Bailey queried her boyfriend. "I don't know. They just left" Cluelessly, Roman blinked. Only to upset the woman. "You fucking useless thing!" Shouting out loud in fury, Bailey walked out of the room. Chased by the man from behind in panic. "Wait, Joy"

Roman muttered. "What?" Bailey replied. "If it is true that your friend sacrificed herself to rescue us, I think they two have left the house to let us escape" He made a conclusion. But the woman shook her head. She turned around. Facing her boyfriend in living room.

"No. Which fool would permit the prey to escape when the prey is aware about the entire situation? Dean would not be this idiotic. He must have left us with some traps to kill us probably! And as for Mia, she must know it too. I am certain she paved a path for us to go out"

The quick conclusion Bailey made, put Roman in pool of silence. Well. Of course, he knew his psycho brother would do stuff like that. He just wished to avoid the truth and believe Dean allowed them to escape. Still, the fact could never be ignored no matter what.

"Wait..."

While the two stepped out of the house, Bailey instantly raised her arm to cease her boyfriend. Roman frowned. Why did she suddenly stop? Curiosity grew as his eyes followed after his girlfriend's gaze. The sight of Dean putting something in the car's trunk fell in front of the two.

They really were trying to head out. From behind, Mia stood. There was a knife in her grasp on the back. It appeared she was attempting a murder, yet being hesitant to do so. "She did not betray us in fact" A mumble of realization came out of Roman's lips. "Go grab a phone"