24- That guy is a gentleman

Escort stepped a little closer to the front to get a better view. He inhaled the cold air deeply as a satisfied smile appeared on his face. "Where is your lovely asshole friend?" Mia started the conversation.

She was asking about George Seith obviously. "You mean George Seith? He is right at the left corner" Mia frowned. So that man actually came to the birthday party of rival company CEO's brother. She didn't look back at her ex-husband. Why would she?

He was useless anyway. Maybe he was having some alone time with Dean Silas like she read. Little did she know that her thoughts were completely opposite in reality. George Seith already noticed his ex-wife from afar as soon as she walked in. He was stunned by his ex-wife's beauty.

It had been a week since he met her last time. He waited for her to come to him and beg him to be his wife again. He believed that she would come. But the young woman was hanging out with her friend happily instead. He got information about his ex-wife.

About how people saw her together with Dean Silas and Roman Silas at the restaurant and about her walking side to side with Escort in the mall. He didn't like it. He didn't like to hear those news. He was expecting other news of Mia fell sick because of the divorce.

He was waiting for her to beg him. Now she was different, she really lost emotions for him. He regretted his decision but did not accept the fact.

His frown tightened.

He didn't even know why he came to Dean Silas's birthday party. Actually he came to see his ex-wife but did not accept his feelings for Mia Grace. He gritted his teeth at the sight of Mia laughing with Escort together. "Mia Grace.." he murmured.

"Then- ah" Mia suddenly pressed her lower abdomen with her hands. She just felt a sharp and dull pain. 'Don't tell me..' "Mia, what's wrong?" Escort worriedly asked. "No, nothing is wrong. Nevermind. So continue your story" Mia changed the conversation quickly with an awkward smile. "Umm that's all"

"Wait what? So you mean your car is in pieces right now?" Mia asked in disbelief. "Yes, I should not have lend my car into her hands" Escort spoke in regretful tone. He gave his Bentley car to one of his ex-girlfriends but the car accident happened.

Thankfully, his ex-girlfriend did not get hurt except scratch. But his Bentley car was broken into pieces thank to the tree. The girl could not give back all the money for what happened. She didn't take responsibility. Escort turned a blind eye on her because he hated drama.

"AHAHAHAAHA why did you lend her? Isn't she already your ex-girlfriend? She must hate you" Mia laughed out loud but still pressing her lower abdomen. "That's right but she was in trouble so I lent the car for her" Escort helplessly explained.

"Without knowing her trouble?" Escort nodded. "Well, you deserve it since you broke her heart, You Flirty Fool" Escort chuckled at the name of what a young woman called. He could talk like a carefree person when he was with the young woman.

She looked unapproachable outside but warm inside. Mia pushed him away countlessly but now she listened to his story and laughed along with him like a true friend. She was dangerous and yet relaxed. She hid many secrets in her hands, not showing to anyone and holding them tightly.

Mia Grace was a mysterious woman, that's the reason why Escort found her very attractive.

Dean Silas was looking at Escort with murderer look as if he found a target to kill. The woman in front of him might be talking non-stop, thinking she got Dean Silas's attention but Dean's eyes were on the young woman with lavender purple hair only.

There were flames in his eyes.

He was afraid of seeing Mia being friendly with Escort Greyson. What if she fell for that Mister Playboy? His heart was in chaos. Dean wanted to run towards Mia and dragged her away from those lustful men eyes. He shook his head.