60- The plan to escape

"JOY!"

Roman yelled to witness the scene of his girlfriend falling on the ground. "Shut up!" And Dean retorted. Startling the two who were conscious. "Dean, what are you doing? This is so wrong!" Roman tried to lecture his brother while being tied at the chair with Mia Clark beside.

"Brother..." Dean's brows pulled together. "You don't understand how disturbing people are these days. I cannot even enjoy alone time with Mia! All these people be interrupting the moments!" He complained. His sound quivered like he was heartbroken in this situation.

"And that goddamn bodyguard of hers is getting in my way!" His finger lifted to point at the young woman. Mia had been serene the whole time since the couple arrived. Due to the fact that she injured her ankle after falling off the stairs, she had to endure the pain in dead silence.

Her whole body was becoming numb slowly thanked to the incident of tripping off the stairs which leaded the nerves to be damaged. "Don't be idiotic. Lorcan is her bodyguard. It is a must for him to shield her every time. And Mia's feelings matter here. Don't you care about her?"

Once again, Roman attempted.

With everything he got, he persuaded his brother into releasing them. "Of course, I care about her! That is the whole reason why I am doing this!" In frustration, Dean raised his tone. His explanation was making sense for himself. At the time, he had no clue how he was terrifying.

The unreasonable statements he had been making were frightening Roman to the point where no words were found to reply. "Dean Silas, you have gone insane horribly..." The only whisper came up from him. And a cackle echoed in the entire basement. Sending chills.

How could someone's laughter sound this evil? "If only your girlfriend did not inform that man, Lorcan, I would have welcomed you both warmly to our newlyweds house" Dean let out a sigh as his steps approached near to the young woman. She furrowed her brows.

"Follow me quietly, love" A smile spread across Dean's face. "Let me go. Just let me go" Yet, Mia continued to plead the man. She had been locked up here since yesterday and had her injury ignored just because she tried to run away for more than ten times in twenty four hours.

The man tilted his head.

This young woman was tough indeed. She did not yelp out for help when she was in agony. He thought she would beg to be treated later. Howbeit, her attitude and tough mindset were hard to get through. Giving him a difficult time in communication with her the whole time.

"Do you see how bad Bailey's condition is?" All of the sudden, Dean pointed at the woman behind him. There she was. Unconsciously laying on the ground with blood dripping from her head. Dean really hit her from the back with baseball bat. "You fucking heartless jerk"

A murmur escaped between Roman's lips from the side to finally realize the blood of his girlfriend on the ground. Mia could not even speak a word. Guilt buried in her heart to witness such a scene. Why the fuck was the world being cruel?! What had she done to get this?!

"Be a good girl and come with me if you want your friend to live on" Threat from Dean irritated the young woman wholly. "Are you going to rescue her if I follow your words?" Mia's eyes lifted, filling up with determination. It was when Dean's grin took place across his face.

"I can promise you that"

He concurred. "Wait, Mia. He is not in right mind. You should just stay with us. I will find a way to save Joy" Roman tried to pull the young woman back since he could see what kind of decision she was about to pick. "Treat Bailey and let both of them go. I will marry you if so then"