32- Dancing with the joy

"Good morning!"

Mia greeted with a smile when her eyes met her parents. "Good morning, honey!" Camilla smiled as Theo grinned at his daughter. "I have something to request" the young woman spoke as she looked at her mother with a smile.

"What is it?" Theo raised his eyebrow, waiting for his daughter to continue. "I want to open the fashion shop" Mia's words made Theo choked on food. "Omg! Are you ok, dad?" Mia began to panic and handed the glass of water to her father.

"What do you mean with that? Didn't you say you hate to work?" Camilla questioned as she stared at her daughter who had changed into another complete different person. Mia blinked twice, her lips formed into an awkward smile.

"I said that?" she tilted her head and questioned back. Theo narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows in confusion. Did someone possess his daughter's body? Why was she talking as if Mia Grace had left the chat? Was she playing around?

"You were the one who did not want to work and even stopped talking with everyone because we asked you to work" Camilla explained. The young woman gulped, fearing of getting exposed. "Yea that's right" Theo stepped into the conversation.

Mia stared at her parents with a stone face. So they were not treating her like a feather? Mia Grace was the one who did not want to work? Mia Grace was the one who was refusing to work? Then Mia's thoughts were the total opposite?

"Ahaha, I was so childish back then. But after staying at home and seeing you two working hard, I want to become a useful daughter. I really want to work now" the young woman shrugged, acting like a cute daughter in front of the parents.

"Awwn, look at my cutest daughter!"

Theo pouted and grabbed his daughter's hand. Camilla chuckled in satisfaction as she smiled at the sight of the father and daughter pair. "Well, you can just work at my company if you want" Theo spoke and released the young woman's hand.

"No! She is working at my company!" Camilla excitedly said, hoping for her daughter to choose her company. "No! She is working at my company! I will give her my position if she wants!" Theo shouted as the maids chuckled at his childish actions.

However, both Camilla and Theo's hopes disappeared into thin air when the young woman answered. "I am working on my own" Mia smiled as she took a bite of the salad. She thought her parents would not let her work but they let her.

"W-what? I thought you loved me, Mia!" Theo suddenly shouted, feeling offended. It made Camilla laughed out loud in amusement. "You sound so childish right now, you stupid. She is an adult, she can do whatever she wants"

Camilla chuckled at her husband as Theo furrowed his brows in displeasement. "You are right, she is an adult right now" Theo's gloomy face made the young woman smiled and shook her head. "Thank you for letting me work"

Mia grinned.

"It is fine, honey. I will show you the place where you can open your fashion shop tomorrow" Camilla winked at her daughter, telling that she would cancel her plans for tomorrow just for her daughter. "Wait! I am free tomorrow!!"

Theo shouted as he put down the cup of tea onto the table. "Didn't you say you have important meeting tomorrow?" Camilla raised her eyebrow and stared at her husband with a teasing smile. Mia only watched the pair bickering like a rat and cat.

They two really suited each other well. Camilla was like a cat, always finding a way to tease her husband while Theo looked like a rat, always competing with his wife like a child. "I have but I will cancel if it is for my dear daughter and my wife"