21- Corum watch

Two days before the birthday party of Dean Silas, Mia was stressed over which present she should give to Dean. She srcolled through Google to find which gift she should give to Dean Silas. Since she barely knew him, she had no idea what he like or dislike.

Mia sighed loudly as she stopped using the phone. She leaned back on the couch with chocolate in her hand, chewing the dark chocolate in peace. 'What the hell should I give him?' the thought repeated in her head. She kept sighing but didn't stop eating chocolate.

"How am I supposed to get a gift for Dean Silas? What if I chose something he doesn't like?!" Mia furiously spoke to herself. She closed her eyes tightly as bit her lips in annoyance. After an hour, Mia stood up from the couch and turned her head to the mirror, she looked like a fool searching for a needle in haystack.

"Damn I still look good though"

Mia stroked her hair as a grin appeared on her face. She was so full of herself since she was going to take a shower. (I have found out that people look more beautiful before they take a shower) Mia spent a long time in the bathtub, with full of thoughts.

She came out of the bathroom with purple bathrobe. Humming sound from her was loud in the room. She sat down in front of the mirror stand while the phone was in her hand. She scrolled through the phone contacts to call someone. "Whassup Mia?!"

An energetic voice made Mia grinned like usual. "Hello Bailey!!" She greeted back with matching energy. "So tell me, why did my busy friend call me?" Bailey asked. "Well, I need help" Bailey furrowed her brows in confusion. "W-what's wrong? Did you kill your ex-husband accidentally?

Or did you find a new lover? Or did someone try to bully you? Maybe you got into an accident?!!!" Bailey questioned endlessly with worries. She was panicking like a mother who lost her child. Mia sighed. "Chill Bailey. None of them happened" it was when Bailey finally let out a sigh in relief.

"Then what is it?"

"Do you remember that there will be Dean Silas's birthday party this weekend?" Mia asked as she opened the phone speaker and put the phone on mirror stand so she could start do some makeup routine and body care. Bailey furrowed. "You don't want to go?

Don't worry! I can tell Roman that you have some important issues. It is not like you need to meet that bastard (she meant George Seith) anyway" Bailey spoke as Mia sighed again. "Can you please listen to me once?" She said while putting some lotion on her body.

Bailey frowned. "What do you mean? I am listening to you. All my attention is on you only" "Oh really? But I don't remember saying I don't want to go to Dean Silas's birthday party. I only asked if you remember or not" Bailey was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"Yes, I remember"

"Actually, I am stressing over which present I should give to Dean Silas" Mia told the truth as she blended sunscreen on her face. "Oh, is that so? I thought you were going to ask something serious" there was boredom in Bailey's voice. "If you expected that, then no"

"Whatever, so you want me to help you with finding present right?" Bailey asked in annoyance. "Yes!" Mia joyfully shouted. "Just give something that men wear everyday. Maybe perfume? Or watch?" Bailey spoke in boredom. Not interested in the conversation.

She didn't like it when her one and only friend talked about men or when Mia cared about men. Bailey was afraid that Mia might leave her again like she once did when she was in love with George Seith. "Wait!! That's a good idea! I will buy him a watch then!"

Mia happily grinned as she finished her makeup. Bailey frowned. "Thank you Bailey!!! That's why I can't live without you!" Mia's words made a frown on Bailey's face disappeared. Instead of a frown, a grin appeared on Bailey's face. "Do you want to come with me to the mall now?"