41- She belongs to no one

"Have you seen Mia?"

Lorcan queried the woman who was with her boyfriend. "She went to get a drink with Dean Silas" Bailey answered. Staring at the man with a slight frown. "I understand" Lorcan expressed gratitude, ready to head towards the place where Dean was.

"Wait!" Bailey ceased him instantly. Grabbing Lorcan's attention fully. He faced the woman with a cold expression. Waiting for her next words patiently. "Something is wrong, right? Tell me what's the problem. I may be helpful" Bailey requested.

Hushing down the man for some seconds. "George Seith. He is here" without hesitating, Lorcan replied truthfully. It was not like he could lie to this woman since she would threaten him in every existing way and make him answer. Also she was like an eagle. Good at eyeing on someone.

Bailey's brows wrinkled. "What the heck. How did that dickhead come in?!" She questioned in shock. While Roman held her hand to soothe anger. "I have no clue" Lorcan responded. Annoying the woman wholly. "Please excuse me" the man left the place. Directing to Dean who was alone.

"May I know where Mia is?" Lorcan politely asked. Capturing Dean's attention. "She excused herself to restroom" the man answered. Revealing puzzlement through his expression. "How long has it been?" Lorcan asked. His voice began to shake a bit in anxiety. Perplexing the man entirely.

"About ten minutes"

Dean responded. "Why? Is something wrong?" He finally questioned. Requiring to know the reason behind. "George Seith is here" Bailey voiced from the back. Startling Dean a bit. "Wait, how did he manage to pass through the entrance?" Dean furrowed his brows.

Pondering the trick of the man. "I don't know. You all wait here. I shall take Mia" Bailey commanded. Since she was the only woman among them, she could walk into restroom at best. The three men nodded in approval. Letting the woman do as her words.

"Don't be stupid, Mister George Seith. I divorced you like a month ago. There ain't no way I am gonna do as your order" Mia hissed. Struggling to take her hand back from the man's grasp. "You have no right to speak. I can do whatever I want" George Seith retorted.

Angering the young woman totally. "Let my hand go. Or else you will regret this" Mia's eyes flickered. Glaring at the man. "Shut your mouth and follow me" George Seith dragged the young woman out. Surprising Mia. "Hey! Wait!" She wrestled. What did this man eat so that she couldn't even move?!

"Sorry not sorry" Mia muttered and kicked the man's leg. Making the man groaned in agony. "Ugh! This woman!" He glared. Still not letting go the young woman's wrist. "Stop scuffling!" George Seith yelled as his hand reached to the young woman's face.

Accidentally slapping Mia's cheek.

The moment Bailey arrived. The moment the young woman's eyes widened in disbelief. "This fucker.." both two women murmured. Frustrated by the man's aggressive behavior. Mia kneed George Seith's lower part harshly. Causing the man to release the hold immediately.

"Wow" Bailey whooped and stepped near to her friend. "Damn girl, I didn't expect it" she praised the young woman. Earning a smile back from her friend. "Let's go!" Mia grasped Bailey's wrist and walked out of the place. But stopped as soon as the light went out.

Whole building darkened. The moment two women ceased their steps in confusion. "I can't see" Bailey frowned. Tightly clasping her friend's hand. "I am here. Don't worry" Mia patted the woman's hand. Attempting to soothe her friend from panicking. "Let me grab my phone fast"

Mia stated and slowly bended down. Searching for the purse. She straightened her back when the purse was nowhere to be found. But a hand suddenly wrapped around her mouth as Mia's eyes widened in shock. Finally knowing she fucked up.