56- A place where soulmates meet

"Ah!"

A frown displayed across the young woman's face in perplexity over the sudden situation where the man pressed the brake out of the blue. "Mia, are you alright?" Dean's voice embraced the hint of concern as he worriedly stared at her from the side. "I am fine. How about you?"

Mia asked back. "I am alright" Dean responded. "Are you ok, Lorcan?" At last, the young woman threw a query to the man. Capturing his attention fully. His eyes looked up into the rear view mirror. Meeting the young woman's ocean blue eyes that held fear and confusion.

"I am sorry. It was a stray cat" Instead of replying to the question, Lorcan explained the reason behind his harsh behavior although the young woman had yet to speak. "Oh, is that so?" Mia awkwardly smiled. Thank goodness no one was querying her about the name Henry.

She nearly forgot the reality. Since her mind was full with thoughts about the boy, Mia called out loud Henry accidentally. "You kept addressing me as Henry this whole day. Is everything ok with you? Do you have some problems to share? I can listen to you" Dean began the conversation.

While Lorcan continued to drive.

His eyes constantly shifted to the rear view mirror. The slight panic glinted in his gaze. Henry? He scowled. "I apologize for that, Dean. I did not mean to call you other name. It is actually a fictional character from the book I have read. His name never leaves my mind" Mia cackled.

Covering the truth with some lies. It was believable though in view of the fact that she was a reader who favored romance books. So Dean did not ask further more. He just nodded. "I see" He beamed. "You have arrived" Lorcan notified after stopping the car in front of apartment.

"It was fun to shop with you, Mia. I hope we can do it often in future" Before getting out, Dean expressed the gratitude under a grin of satisfaction. Melting the young woman's heart. "Yes. I will be in touch with you always" Mia avowed. Delighting the man. "Thank you... Thank you"

Along with murmur escaping between his lips, Dean pulled the young woman. Hugging her without any alarm which startled Mia. Her eyes widened as Lorcan's jaw clenched. "I don't want to leave you" Under his breath, Dean muttered to himself with his eyes shut in the embrace.

But the young woman heard it.

His words managed to bring her out to the reality from shock. She blinked for several times. He sounded desperate as if the world was going to end if he walked away from her. "I... I can't breathe, Dean" Patting the back of the young man, Mia gasped for air to suck in.

Panicking him entirely. "Oh my! I am sorry! I did not mean to!" Dean instantly pulled himself back from the hug. Letting the young woman inhaled deeply. "It is fine. Take care" Though she was having a hard time to breathe, Mia still wore a smile and waved at the young man.

And so Dean stepped out of the car as Lorcan just drove away. Not even giving a moment for the two to wave at each other even. "Young Miss..." While driving, the man suddenly voiced out loud. Catching the attention of the young woman who was spacing out at the back of the car.

She furrowed her brows. "Mia. I told you to call me Mia" She reminded. Causing the man to gulp. "My apologies. Can I know what book you were talking about?" With his eyes gazing at the young woman from the rear view mirror, Lorcan questioned. Hushing down Mia totally.

What was this?

Why was he interested in that all of the sudden? "Um the book's name is..." Now the problem had occurred. No matter what, the young woman could not think of a book name. She glanced out of the window in hurry. Then her lips formed into a smile. "A place where soulmates meet"