40- I have you

"MIA!"

Along with a wide grin, Bailey stepped near to the young woman who was having conversation with some business men and women. "Bailey!" Mia smiled at the sight of her friend with her boyfriend, including Dean Silas as well. The two friends shared a tight hug in the public.

"Congrats, Mia. I really was shock when I witnessed the surprise" Bailey expressed her delight. "Awwn, I am glad to hear that" Mia smiled back and broke the embrace. Without even bothering, Bailey continued the chat with her friend.

Making the group departed from the place with quick steps in awkwardness. Bailey Joy just shoved them away from Mia so she could have some moments with her friend. "Congrats" Roman Silas smiled at the young woman.

Mia only nodded back. Not even shaking hands with him since she was not that friendly with him. "Umm, congratulations, Mia" Dean stepped forward. Extending his hand for a handshake with the young woman. "Thank you" Mia beamed.

Shaking her hands with the man's. The moment her hand glued to his hand, Dean's face flushed. 'It is so soft' he claimed in his mind. Liking the mushy skin of the young woman. "You look really pretty" Dean stated as Mia's brows rose. Her reaction made the man panic.

Causing him to change the words promptly. "I meant your branded dress!" He veiled the truth with lies as Roman Silas quietly laughed at his brother's panicking. While Bailey's cold gaze was on Dean Silas. Silently discovering the reason of this man's blushing ears and cheeks.

Mia chuckled in amusement.

"Thank you for your compliment. Also come to my store, there are discounts for you" she expressed gratitude. Taking her hand back from the grasp. "Discounts? I thought you would give me for free" Bailey spoke. Making the three laughed out loud in amusement.

"I am certain you would take a whole store with you if I ever gave you a chance" Mia retorted as Bailey rolled her eyes with a beam on her face. Dean quietly observed the young woman being friendly with her friend. "Mia.." A voice from behind broke in.

Capturing the four attention fully. Mia looked over her shoulder only to see Lorcan's face near her face. Her eyes widened in surprise when she realized their noses virtually touched. Making her stepped back instantly. Due to shock, she tripped on her heels.

"Ar!" She panicked. Hands rising into the air to grab something. Dean's hands moved automatically. Holding the young woman's arms tightly to prevent her from falling. At the same time, Lorcan's hands grasped the young woman's waist firmly.

While Bailey's hands hung in the air. These men were faster than her which upset Bailey a bit. Wanting to be the one who helped her friend. Mia blinked twice in perplexity. Her shout was not that loud. No wonder only a few noticed.

When Mia discerned the situation, she immediately strengthened her back and stood up. Clearing her throat in embarrassment. The two men took back their hands, awkwardly. Dean peered at the man with a little frown. But not uttering any word.

"What is it, Lorcan?"

Mia faced the man. Acting like nothing happened just now. "I would like you to stay in the hall room only" Lorcan stated. Puzzling the young woman entirely. Bailey scowled from the side when she heard the man's words. "Why?"

Mia questioned, cluelessly. "I am afraid someone might trick you to come outside and harm you" Lorcan disclosed. "But I have you" Mia responded. Stunning the man wholly. His brows rose in shock. Bailey and Dean observed the young woman in disbelief.

While Roman Silas only listened. "I mean you are hired to protect me. If I have you, there is nothing to concern about" Mia explained as soon as she noticed how her words sounded strange in others ears. Lorcan gasped quietly in understanding.