8- She was on his mind

Two days later, a woman inside her room, sat on her bed with a book in her hand. The darkness started to cover the sky. Time was around 6pm.

"I feel bad for second male lead" Mia spoke with furrowed eyebrows. Her habit became reading recently. She didn't have anything to do in villa.

A woman like her got bored in villa alone. She was always running for part time jobs in her past life.

Mia threw the book on bed.

She stood up from her bed then she walked out from the room. Her steps directed to the garden of villa.

A woman in cream colored silk long sleeves dress went out from the villa. Maki saw her Miss going outside.

"Miss Mia, where are you going?" Maki asked as she followed her Miss. "To garden, since it's boring in the room"

Mia answered with a smile, "Then please let me follow you" Mia nodded. "Sure" they two walked inside the garden.

The flowers were swaying by the cold breezes, it was as if they were dancing at night freely.

'Beautiful' Mia thought as she kept walking around. "It's already time for dinner, Miss. I think we should go back"

"But Mister George Seith won't come back tonight. We can have dinner at 8pm" Mia complained. George already told her that he wouldn't come back to villa early like usual.

"No, Miss. You have to eat at the right time for your health. Please don't wait for Sir" Maki stared at Mia with pitiful eyes.

She thought Mia wanted to eat together with George. But she didn't know that Mia refused because she ate many snacks just minutes ago.

"Well I am not waiting for him though. Whatever, you go and prepare first, I would like to stay alone here for a bit" Maki nodded then she went back into the villa.

Mia inhaled the cold breeze.

'Cold'

She embraced herself. Her eyes never looked away from the moon. Even though it was not a full moon night, it was still beautiful for Mia.

Seconds passed then minutes passed.

She never got tired of watching the moon. The best memories ran through her head. A big smile could seen on her face.

She shut her eyes and felt the cold breezes. 'Henry' she called his name in her mind. "Henry" she spoke out loud her thought.

Suddenly a warm coat was wrapped around her shoulder. Mia opened her eyes quickly and turned back to the person.

George Seith, but didn't he say he wouldn't come back early like usual? Was this her imagination?

"Mister George Seith, what are you doing here? Didn't you say you won't be able to come back early tonight?"

Mia eyebrows wrinkled.

Did he hear her? Did he hear her calling 'Henry' name?

"It's almost 8 pm now, why are you standing here alone?" George refused to answer the question of Mia. There was a frown on his face.

There wasn't a watch on Mia's wrist so she didn't know that George was lying about the time. It was 7 pm not 8 actually.

"I just came outside because It is boring in my room" she said truthfully. "Then you should have bring a coat or something"

They stared into each other eyes deeply. Different thoughts were running in their head.

'Is he scolding me?'