57- She is missing

"Where is Mia?"

Bailey, who happened to arrive to the mansion in the noon, searched for her best friend right away. "She must be in her room, Miss" Maki replied beneath a smile. Earning a nod back from Bailey. "I shall go check then" She informed. Then the young woman walked up to room.

"Mia! I am back! Open the door!" Sounding as if she was breaking into the room, Bailey knocked on the door under a wide grin. Thrilled already to spill all the tea she knew with her best friend. However, no response was returned even after a few minutes of dead silence.

"Mia?" A frown displayed across the young woman's face. Her hand reached to the door knob. Only to discover it was unlocked. "I am coming in!" Bailey warned. Yet, she witnessed an empty room. Her best friend was nowhere to be found at the moment. She was missing.

"Where the fuck would she have gone to in the middle of scorching day?" A query escaped between the lips of the young woman in puzzlement. "Mia is not in her room" After walking back down to living room, Bailey notified Maki, shocking her entirely. "Young Miss is missing?!"

A shout echoed.

Startling Bailey totally so that she even flinched. "I guess? Didn't she go out for work? Or maybe she has somewhere to head to?" The young woman tilted her head. Beginning to doubt everything. "No, Miss. Mia has been locking herself in room for days lately" Maki informed.

Hushing down Bailey. "What do you mean by that?" She frowned. "Young Miss seems to be stressed over some matters. She refuses to have dinner as well. Also, she has not left her room since yesterday. I fear she..." Maki quieted down beneath a scowl.

It was when Bailey panicked. "Shit. Let's find her in this mansion first. And nearby shops. If we can't find her, the police help must be added" Trying to calm her chaotic mind, Bailey instructed. Earning a nod back from Maki. And so they all began the search for Mia Grace.

"Yes?" On the other side of phone, a man responded to the incoming call. "MIA IS MISSING! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! IS SHE WITH YOU?! OR DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH HER?!" Unceasingly, Bailey yelled at Lorcan through the phone in rage.

They had tried to track the young woman yet not even a footprint could be found. Mia was nowhere to be discovered for real. "What? She told me not to come for three days since she asked for space" Lorcan replied beneath a scowl. Making Bailey clenched her jaw and rolled eyes.

"That goddamn woman..."

She let out a murmur. "Well, now she is missing! Find her if you really care about her, Mister Lorcan! If not, I am sending you into prison for failing the bodyguard job-" Raising her tone to express fury, Bailey threatened the man. But Lorcan ended the call before she finished.

Rushing out of his apartment to search for the young woman named Mia Grace. "That fucking jerk.. How dare he just end the phone call when I am literally trying to threaten him!" In the middle of the street, Bailey yelled at the phone alone. Appearing like an insane person.

"Roman! Why the fuck did you take so long to accept the call?!" Through gritted teeth, Bailey shouted at her boyfriend who just walked out of the shower. "Joy, did someone provoke you? Or did you get into fight again?" Furrowing brows, Roman questioned his girlfriend.

Only to upset the young woman more. "My dear Mia is missing! Help me find her!" Bailey got to the point straight. And the man's eyes widened in shock. "She is missing? How is that possible? Doesn't she like her mansion so down bad?" Roman queried back in disbelief.

"She could have been kidnapped! There is no way she would just leave! Roman Silas, can't you do something rather than asking me back?! Do you want to break up or something?!" In irritation, Bailey began to find everything exasperating. "Wow wow wow. Relax, my joy"