20- Stop being a matchmaker

Roman Silas stared at his brother with a smirk. "Wipe that smirk off your face, you ass" Dean glared at his brother. He was angry at Roman for bragging about what happened at the party that night also he was worried for Mia at the same time.

He was afraid if his brother's words made Mia uncomfortable. "I know that you have feelings for Mia Grace" Roman spoke as he sipped a red wine. Dean furrowed his brows. "Who said that? I don't want to make her uncomfortable. Stop being a matchmaker"

he scolded his brother as if he was older than Roman. "So you do?" Dean rolled his eyes as he stared at his brother with a frown. "Don't ever ask that question again, she just divorced. Don't make her uncomfortable" Dean furiously spoke but there was a redness on his cheeks and ears.

At the time, Mia and Bailey came back from solving misunderstandings. Mia explained to Bailey that she had a guy who was really important to her but he left her alone in the cruel world. Mia told the truth to Bailey but didn't include about Henry's name and reborn things.

She acted like she didn't want to tell about that so Bailey could understand her and would not ask again. Bailey Joy might look like a murderess and cursed at you till you die but she was an understanding friend who was soft inside.

As Mia saw Dean at the table, she lowered her head in embarrassment and kept walking to the table with Bailey. She bit her lips as prepared to tell an apology which she just practiced in her head. Dean looked at the girl who was walking to him while avoiding eye contact.

He didn't like it. He didn't like the fact of her avoiding the eye contact. He hated the fact that Mia had a guy who was really special and important to her. But he didn't accept those emotions. He held himself back from falling for Mia Grace.

Mia Grace just divorced George Seith.

She might need a break to rest. He had heard about how George Seith turned blind eye on Mia Grace when she was hospitalized. He just found out about that three days ago from his connections. At first he thought Mia Grace was a clingy spoiled woman.

But actually she was a lonely woman who needed to be protected at all cost. He still remembered that time when she suddenly hugged him at the party that night. She looked at him as if she finally met her long lost lover. He heard her calling 'Henry' many times.

He believed that the guy who was special to Mia was that Henry. When he thought about her having a lover, he got annoyed. His brother would tell him about how Mia loved George before and he would get annoyed. He thought it was because Roman was gossipping.

But actually it was because he didn't like the fact that Mia was married to an asshole. She knew that her husband didn't like her and yet she was ready to sacrifice her life. Dean hated it, he would like to grab Mia Grace away from her husband and showed the fact.

He wanted Mia Grace to accept the fact.

But now the divorce new came out. He was happy when he heard that new. Mia Grace finally saw the truth, she accepted that fact. His worries vanished into thin air quickly after Mia Grace divorced George Seith. His opinion on her had changed that night where she hugged him.

He thought she was a crazy creepy woman who wanted him when she hugged him suddenly,but turned out she mistook him with another man. Dean Silas decided to find out about Henry who was so important and special to Mia Grace.

Meanwhile when Mia and Bailey arrived to the table, Roman didn't stand up from the seat. He just sat beside Bailey with a stone face as Dean glared at his brother for his behavior. Bailey pinched her boyfriend's arm with a burning gaze. But Mia didn't complain.