58- The truth had been unveiled

"He fucking cleared the cctv footage!"

Theo yelled in exasperation when they realized the camera was broken. "Shit. We can't start the hunt without any proofs and clues in hands" Roman furrowed his brows. "We are totally fucked for real" In frustration, Bailey cursed and ran her fingers through hair.

"Theo, call the manager from Lyssa shop and ask for cctv footage from there. If our daughter really has a stalker, he would be captured in those cameras for once at least" Camilla stated calmly. At that time, Dean stood at the corner beside Lorcan. They remained silent.

"Did you meet her before she was seen for last time?" Lorcan asked without lifting his eyes from the floor. He had his arms crossed while leaning on the wall behind. Dean shook his head. He had his hands in pockets. Looking up at the man by his side who was doubting everyone.

"No. I was busy with my works. Shouldn't it be you who would meet her for last time since you are always by her side?" Dean queried back beneath a scowl. His eyes buried with concern and suspicion. It was when Lorcan raised his right brow as his jaw clenched in vexation.

He turned around,

maintaining the eye contact.

"I would never lay my hands on Mia to hurt her because I admire her with my whole heart unlike others. I have never taken any advantages of her in my entire life. So I suggest you to grab your doubt back in the pocket" Lorcan assured. Hushing down the young man entirely.

The confession was obvious to catch up. This bodyguard of the young woman seemed to have fallen in love. "Dean, let's go! We have to separate and waste no time!" Bailey raised her tone and dragged Dean out of the place in hurry before he could even query things.

Leaving Lorcan and Mia's parents at villa as they three headed out to check the cctv footage of the shop. "Bring me a glass of water along with some pills to soothe my chaotic mind" Camilla instructed Maki who was worried also. "Understood, Ma'am" She rushed up.

"Lorcan, I have to look after my wife. Go check Mia's room on my behalf to find some clues" Theo commanded when he realized he could not leave his wife behind. "I understand" The man nodded in agreement. He went upstairs as the instructions. Exploring Mia's room.

Shocking incident was about to occur.

But at the moment he had no idea which kind of clues he would be gaining in next minutes. "Diary books..." A murmur came up from Lorcan over the sight of books hidden in the drawer. Similar designed books and the name written on them are same. {Mia Grace}. It's there.

Without any hesitation, Lorcan ran through the pages, believing she would have written down the suspicion she held. She, in fact, detailed about the stalker who had been disturbing her. The suspect was Zeke Preston. It was totally unexpected person. How could he be?

Lorcan couldn't help but doubted all. Now, the clue was in his hands. Zeke. He had to find that man and query him. Still, Lorcan's eyes shifted down towards one book beneath all the ones. It was not the same like the other books. Different color with only one name {Mia}.

She added Grace at the end on every book's front cover. However, this book gave off different energy. He collected his curiosity and decided to read through despite knowing he was at fault for going through someone's private stuff. Howbeit, it was the best choice ever.

He picked the best choice.

Lorcan's eyes widened over the view of name mentioned at front page in the book. Mia Clark. The one and only name he could never forget in life. The entire page was full with perplexing description about her chaotic change in life. She called it reincarnation in the book.