25- The friendship has broken

"What do you think you are doing?"

George glared at his friend who was staring at the back of Mia who walked into the restroom with Bailey. Escort turned around and faced his friend who was glaring at him. "Helping the young beautiful woman who is in trouble"

He blurted out with a stone face. George gritted his teeth as he clenched fists in anger. "She is my wife, we were just talking. I wasn't making trouble" Escort chuckled in mocking way. "You are wrong, she is not your wife. It is ex-wife now" People listened and watched the drama.

Dean finally noticed the silent fight, he looked around to find Mia Grace but he could not find her. He helplessly walked into the silent fight of two men even though he did not want to, he still must stop them since it was his birthday party.

At the time, Bailey walked out of the toilet. She saw the two men bickering like immature old men. Bailey rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Mia is more important.." she walked away from the two quickly, not caring about those immature men, she needed to go get her blazer for Mia.

"Shut up, it is none of your business. I can do whatever I want" George's face was showing anger obviously. If glares were daggers, Escort would have died at the place. "Don't talk like you own her, George. She is a single woman now"

"Don't test my patience, Escort. Stop talking like she is your girlfriend" George furiously spoke, making the people stared at them in silence. "Weren't you the one who told me to take her? So why care now?" Escort words made people eyes widened in disbelief.

"Hey, Stop!"

Dean walked towards the two who were about to kill each other just because of a woman. "You two are ruining my birthday party. Go kill each other at somewhere!" Roman quickly ran to his brother who was scolding the two men furiously.

"You! Go away from Mia Grace. I know that you are just playing with her heart. Everyone knows the fact that you are a hoe" George sneered. He did not even care what Dean was talking while people stared in fear. The friendship between the two friends had broken into pieces because of a single woman.

"Yes! I admit that I am a hoe but you! You don't deserve Mia! Can't you see that you broke her heart once! And you are so full of yourself, huh? You should lower your pride first if you want Mia to beg your love again!" Escort shouted to make sure George heard his words clearly.

"You hoe!" George raised his right hand and punched his friend's face really hard without caring others anymore. Roman and Dean's eyes widened as they quickly held the two back from killing each other. "Stop you two! Don't ruin my brother's party!"

Roman shouted as he held back Escort who was throwing hands into the air. "You better stop right now, Mister George Seith!" Dean held back George's arms tightly. "Escort Greyson, you wait and watch me taking her back!" "Don't make me laugh! She would never accept you again!"

"Shut up! I will make sure to take her love back!" George shouted while he was ready to kill his own friend. "How can you tell that while you broke her heart and ignored her endlessly!! She will fall for me instead!" Escort sneered with a smirk. "You!!" Dean held back George with all of his strength but failed.

"Come! You deserve the punch for hurting Mia!" Escort shouted as he shoved away the Roman's tightened grip from his arms. The two friends successfully shoved away the grips. Roman and Dean's eyes widened at the sight of two friends punching each other on the floor.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

A young woman's voice finally stopped the two men who were punching at each other in front of many people. Everyone turned their heads at the young woman with blazer wrapped around her waist. Her unbothered, pure eyes were replaced with burning flames.