23- Dean's birthday party

Dean's birthday party day had arrived.

"Miss, which one would you like to wear?" Maki's granddaughter asked as she held two daimond necklaces in each hand. Mia furrowed her brows, she thought deeply. "That one!" She pointed at the the flower shaped diamond necklace. "Good choice, Miss! This looks better!"

Maki's granddaughter grinned as she put on the necklace around Mia's neck. "Done! Omg, you look so beautiful!! I am pretty sure that people won't take back their eyes once they see you!" Maki's granddaughter happily spoke with a big smile. "You look more exciting than me"

Mia helplessly said. "Ahaha it is just because I can imagine the way people's stares on you, Miss" Maki's granddaughter grinned as Mia sighed. "Alright alright. Let's go" they two walked out of the room. The sky was starting to cover in darkness.

Camilla was sitting in the living room with a glass of wine. She was relaxing since she came back early from work. "Mia!" Camilla noticed her daughter who walked down from the second floor. "Mom!" "To Dean Silas's birthday party?" Camilla asked with wrinkled eyebrows.

Mia had already told her parents that her friend, Bailey was dating Roman Silas and she was invited to Dean Silas's birthday party. At first, Theo didn't like to hear that new. He already knew what people would tell about his daughter being with Dean.

But after Mia promised that she would only meet with Dean Silas for the last time, Theo agreed with her. He could solve the scandals for his daughter along with his wife. He had strong backgrounds to solve every scandals with a snap. He was that powerful anyway.

"Yes, you are right Mom" Mia replied with a smile. "Be careful, Mia. Just stay away from scandals as much as you can. I don't want you to get hurt" Camilla worriedly warned as she stroked her daughter's hair gently. Mia's lips curved up into a grin.

"Yes, Mom. I understand. And I have Bailey with me too. Please don't worry too much at your age" Mia joked. Camilla frowned at her daughter's words. "This kid! I am still 53! Your father is the one who is older than me" Camilla pouted like a kid.

"My my, look at yourself now mom. You are acting like a child again" Mia pinched her mother's cheek. Maki's granddaughter looked at the mother and daughter pair in awe. "Ok ok. You are gonna be late" Camilla cut the conversation. "Bye, mom"

"Bye, take care Mia"

As Mia arrived to the car, she met her bodyguard who was standing like a statue at in front of the car. She walked towards him ad her bodyguard noticed her, his eyes widened and stared at his Miss deeply without greeting nor saying anything.

"What's wrong? Is there anything on my face?" Mia asked as she touched her cheek. "No, it is nothing Miss" the bodyguard returned back to his usual stone face, he turned around to open the car door for Mia as she went into the car, not asking anymore.

Dean had already sent Mia the location of where the his birthday party would be hold. "We are going to 'Kel' hotel" Her bodyguard nodded and drove off to the hotel. The car was in silence, only their own breathing sounds could be heard. "Hey, did you bring the present?"

"Yes, Miss. It is in the back of car" the bodyguard answered with a stone face. 'Damn, I wonder who will be this man's wife. I want to see how she will handle this ice cube' Mia spoke in her mind as looked outside the car window. That night was peaceful, no raining.

When the car finally arrived to the 'Kel' hotel, Mia went out of the car. Her bodyguard went out of the car too, he walked to the back to grab the present bag. He gave the white bag which had a ribbon tied in beautiful way on the top.

Mia grabbed the white bag. "Where are flowers?" She asked as her bodyguard ran towards the front seat. He opened the car door and grabbed the flowers then he gave them to Mia. "Thanks, you don't need to follow me. I will be ok. See you!"