39- LYSSA

(The outfit is on the top!)

Grand opening day had arrived.

Exhilaration from the young woman could be felt even from a mile away. Delighting everyone nearby her just by observing. "Do I look good, mom?" Mia questioned with wrinkled eyebrows. Staring at her reflection in the mirror with anxiety.

"Yes, my dear daughter. You look so beautiful" Camilla smiled warmly. "Why are you still asking, Mia? You are the most beautiful girl on this world! 'Am I pretty?' shouldn't be in your vocabulary!" Theo stated from the back. Making the young woman beamed.

"If I am the most beautiful girl, who is the most beautiful woman?" Mia waggled her eyebrows. Teasing her parents through the mirror while Maki and her granddaughter listened from the side along with smiles on their faces. "Of course, it is my wife"

Theo proudly claimed as Camilla rolled her eyes with a grin. The young woman giggled out of enjoyment at her mother's reaction. She became more active than before. They made her feel like she was home even though she was not in fact.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Camilla thrilled voice delighted the mood. The three directed to the building after bidding farewell to Maki and her granddaughter. Lorcan drove the car that day. Wearing a royal blue colored suit with lavender shirt under.

To match the young woman's hair color. He just wore it without considering. Even he himself did not realize the fact that he chose the shirt which had same color as the young woman's hair. Lorcan followed the young woman's grand opening to protect her.

He had not spoken about George Seith stalking Mia because the young woman was in good mood. It would be better to watch her smile instead of a worried expression. So Lorcan decided to protect her secretly without notifying her about the man.

"I hope people will like my surprise"

Ria voiced. Fidgeting in anxiety again. "Don't worry, they will surely like your surprise" Camilla patted her daughter's shoulder. Smiling warmly to calm her daughter's anxious mind. "If they don't, I will kill them" Theo suddenly spoke out loud.

Causing the young woman to burst out loud in amusement while Camilla only observed. Theo was attempting to make his daughter laugh so she would forget about anxiety and prevented being anxious. The occasion why he had been making Mia giggle.

But it did not mean he was just joking around. He really would murder those who refused to take a like in his daughter's suprise which would be revealed at grand opening. "We have arrived!" Camilla reminded. Capturing the young woman's attention.

She gulped down with wrinkled eyebrows. The sight of people gathering in the building made her anxious even more than before. Without realizing, Mia was already biting her fingertips as she listened to her chaotic heartbeat. The four went out of the car.

Stepping into the building as they caught everyone's attention easily. "Miss Mia!" The manager ran up to the four with a wide grin displayed on her face. But her smile dropped when she noticed the young woman biting her lower lip.

Camilla turned around.

Theo let out a sigh. Holding her daughter's hand as Camilla linked her arm with her daughter's. "Mia.." she softly called the young woman to regain consciousness. "Huh?" Mia's eyebrows rose in realization. Facing her mother who was smiling warmly at her.

"You should go to back stage to make your appearance on the stage. Go follow her. We will be waiting for you in the hall room" Camilla stated. Earning a nod back from the young woman. "Look at me and your mother if you feel afraid when you are on stage"