49- It was a command

(Reference picture is up there)

"He is husband material"

Under her breath, Mia mumbled. Her gaze landed on the man who was preparing the dishes on the countertop. His grey colored hazel eyes were calm, focusing on the works only. He looked different tonight strangely. His dark brown hair appeared like soft cotton candy.

Maybe he was not wearing the suit and his hair was not slicked back as usual, he seemed like a total different person unlike strong and ruthless one. Without realizing herself, the young woman commenced to gaze Lorcan deeply with admirable eyes.

She fell into ocean of thoughts. And the man felt the deep stare. It was as if someone was staring through his soul. Causing Lorcan to look up at the young woman who was sitting on the couch. Then his grey hazel eyes locked with her ocean blue eyes.

The way she moved her body to face him, the way she rested her chin on her arm which was laying on the frame of couch, the way her gaze looked full with admiration, the way her face seemed tranquil, delighted Lorcan somehow strangely.

TV was displaying some movies right in front of the couch but Mia's attention was on him only. "Dinner is ready" When the man could not handle the strong eye contact, he notified and turned his head to right side. It was when the young woman realized herself.

She coughed out loud.

Closing TV and getting up from the couch. Then she headed to the countertop. The sight brought a smile on her face promptly. Everything looked tasty. Making Mia sat down at the seat quickly while Lorcan washed his hands. After that he settled down beside Mia.

"You said you would judge my cooking skills. Go on" Lorcan stated. Observing the young woman who grabbed chopsticks. "Hmm.. let's see" Mia mumbled. Her hand reached to the plate which had noodles. And she took a bite of it. Feeling the flavor like judges.

But in a second, the young woman fell into deep silence. Her whole body froze as gaze never left from the plate. It puzzled Lorcan wholly. "What's wrong, Mia?" He questioned in curiosity and confusion. Pondering the reason why the young woman froze.

It was the moment, Ria turned her head. Staring deeply into the eyes of the man. "What is this dish called?" she asked while pointing at the noodle plate with chopsticks. "Oh, it is called yakisoba" Lorcan answered. Hushing down the young woman.

"It tastes same like yours" Under her breath, Mia voiced. Lowering her gaze to get drown in ocean of thoughts again. Her murmur was loud enough for the man to hear though. "What?" Lorcan queried. Bringing the young woman back to reality.

She shook her head.

This dish tasted exactly same like the one which Henry used to make for her. But she could not say this truth to the man. Every dish could taste the same. She must be overthinking. "It is delectable. I give it 11 out of 10" Mia smiled and praised.

It was the moment Lorcan's lips curved up into a beam. "She likes it a lot too" he mumbled and turned his head. Confusing the young woman who failed to catch his words. Mia's brows wrinkled. But as she was about to question what he said, the man spoke.

"Enjoy the dinner then. Tell me if there is anything you require" he commanded. Hushing down Mia. Maybe she should just continue and let this slide instead of asking. So the tranquillity covered the place in a split second. It was not awkward at all.

They were in peace, having dinner beside each other. "When will you return to your job?" Mia questioned out of blue. Attracting the man's attention fully. "I guess I will take three more days. You are safe without me as well since you are not going out"