37- A walking red flag

"Wait, is he coming too?"

Bailey turned around with a scowl. Staring at the man who was behind the young woman. "Yep, why not?" Mia shrugged with perplexed expression. "I mean, this is a girl date. You can't bring him no matter if he is your bodyguard or not"

Bailey stated. Coldly gazing at the Lorcan who had a dull expression on. "But I have to protect her from any harm" Lorcan stepped into the conversation. Earning a slight glare from Bailey. "Excuse me but I am not a weak woman like others. I know how to fight back at least"

The chat between her friend and the man made Mia feel ill at ease. Rolling her eyes at the two bickering. "Well, Lorcan I will just go with her alone. You can take a day off today" Mia smiled. Disappointing the man wholly while Bailey's lips were curving into a wicked smirk.

"I understand, then have a good day" Lorcan had no choice but to obey. He watched the young woman getting into the car of her friend. And like that they two left the place in a blink. "What's the plan for today?" Mia queried out of curiosity.

Glancing at her friend driving the car carefully. "I planned to watch the movie with you first. Then we will go get some food to sit by the river and spend our time together. You can change the plan you don't feel like it" Bailey stated.

"Nah, that's cool one"

Mia approved. Smiling at the thought of chilling beside the river with some food. "Great then" Bailey shrugged. They two went out of the car as soon as they arrived to the cinema. "I already bought the tickets. No worries to get in line"

Bailey proudly grinned. Making the young woman giggled in amusement. "Yea yea you the best" Mia gave a thumb up. "I feel like a child right now" Bailey's smile dropped when she finally realized the giggle of the young woman.

"Well, I can't deny the truth" Mia smiled awkwardly. Causing Bailey to furrow her brows in annoyance. "Don't glare at me. You were the one who confirmed you feel like a child, Miss Bailey Joy" Mia retorted. Gazing her friend rolling eyes.

"Anyway" Bailey turned around, walking through the door with her friend. "Where is 2C row?" Bailey checked the ticket's number with a scowl. Losing patience slowly. "I told you to ask a staff nearby" Mia complained. "Shut up, Lady Mia. I am attempting"

Bailey hushed down the young woman. Refusing to ask help from the staff. Basically, she was tryig to show off flex. Mia crossed her arms in lassitude. Patiently waiting for her friend to find out the row. "Found it!" Bailey suddenly shouted.

Startling the people near her including the young woman as well. "Lower your voice! Gosh" Mia chuckled. Finding it hilarious somehow. Bailey side eyed her friend who was laughing quietly. Slightly glaring at the young woman.

"Sit, Miss Mia"

She commanded. As Mia obeyed along with a smile. They two settled down at the seats and enjoyed the movie for two hours. Mia was covering her eyes with tissues the whole time since it was horror movie which couples chose to watch.

While Bailey would yell at jump scare scenes and acted like it was not her who just shouted. Thanked to her yell, Mia always ended up laughing from the side. "That motherfucking asshole bitch scared the fuck out of me!"

Bailey furiously spoke as soon as they went back to the car after finishing the movie. "Well, were you expecting a warning before jump scare scene?" Mia queried. Sitting at the seat as her friend glared. "Of course not! But still that ghost or devil whatever scared me!"

Bailey continued blaming. "Mmm, next time don't choose horror movie to watch" Mia reminded. "I know, I won't ever again" the woman confirmed. "Now what's the next step?" Mia asked. "I want to get some ice cream. How about you?"