15- Legally divorced

Maids cooked dinner that night and yet both George and Mia didn't come down to eat. They two stayed in their own room all night, refused to eat dinner. Maki was stressed over the situation of George and Mia.

Meanwhile Mia was eating her stress out in her room. She ate snacks and desserts which were bought by her friend, Bailey Joy. 'Thank goodness, Bailey bought me some desserts or else I might have to see that asshole George Seith at dining table!'

She cursed at him all night.

George couldn't sleep that night, the words he said to his wife were not true. Those words were meaningless. He said those meaningless words because he didn't want to show weak emotions.

They could become weaknesses for him. What if people laughed at him for bowing to love? Love was a weakness for him. He was afraid of falling in love. He could not accept the fact that he fell for Mia Grace.

Like that the night passed.

Next morning, Mia woke up little late due to busy cursing at George Seith last night. She wanted to punch the male lead just for once before she leave. She didn't like the male lead at all.

Mia did her morning routine as Maki's granddaughter made her (Mia's) bed. She went to the dining room for breakfast. She didn't care even if she had to meet her husband. Her stomach was more important for her.

As she arrived, the man at the table got up from the seat. Seemed like he just finished the breakfast. There was a tightened frown on his face. 'Already frowning in the early morning' Mia rolled her eyes as she walked to the seat, not even sparing a glance at her husband.

George didn't notice Mia at first. He was busy thinking about something. He turned around to leave as his eyes met the young woman walking to the table without paying attention to him. She completely ignored him. Her behavior made his frown tightened.

He didn't say anything and left.

Maids didn't know what happened between the couple, but noticed that the problem was not a small deal. Mia sat down at the seat, forgot to greet people because of George Seith's frown. She wondered why there was always a frown on his face.

"Good morning, Miss Mia"

Maki greeted Mia first, wanted to see if Mia was ok or not since she didn't greet them like usual. Because of the sudden greeting, Mia turned around to look at Maki. Then she replied with a small smile since her mouth was full.

Maki and others sighed in relief to see Mia being fine. They thought they made Mia angry or something. They stood at their place until their Miss finished eating breakfast.

When Mia finished her breakfast, she went back to her room to pack her things. She was so happy that day. She had been waiting to arrive that day. Starting from that day afternoon, she was going to become a single woman.

"Can you help me packing my things?"

She asked Maki's granddaughter who was cleaning her (Mia) room, for help as Maki's granddaughter helped willingly. "Yes,ofc." Maki's granddaughter helped packing the clothes. "Miss, you are going to take me and grandma with you, right?"

Maki's granddaughter started the conversation. Mia looked at the girl, she nodded at the girl with a smile. "Yes. I need you two in my life. I mean everyone in this villa is fun but I can't take them with me. So yea I can only take you and Maki" she explained as put the things in luggage.

Maki's granddaughter grinned.

"Please give me those luggages, I will go put them in the car" Maki's granddaughter spoke as she stood up from sitting on the floor. Mia gave the luggages without complaining. As the girl walked out from the room, Mia sighed loudly.