Something that needs to be said.

Hello my wonderful readers, how are you today? I hope you all have had a very nice day.

As the title suggests, I have something that I need to tell you all. It isn't related to the story at all, but rather it is related to my people: the Muslims.

To be more specific, the Uyghur Muslims.

China has been persecuting the Uyghurs for God knows how long now. They are oppressed because of their religion, their identity and they are forced to undergo horrors that no human being can describe by mere words.

Not only my people, but the Christians as well, and anyone who dares to oppose the regime.

I, as a Jordanian Muslim, refuse to stand by and stay silent as my people suffer a horrible persecution under the devilish Chinese regime.

I wanted to make this post to spread further awareness of the issue. If you know or have any idea of helping, then please do so, but spreading awareness about this Holocaust is the most important step.

May God crush the oppressors and May he send his wrath upon them. May he send plagues and famines for all of the innocent lives that they have taken.

May God bless and protect the oppressed. May he bestow upon them greatness and mercy, and help them become victorious against their oppressors.