Chapter 37

"Ready your ODM gears! Take down whatever the hell that Titan is!". Will exclaimed as he slapped the straddles against the horse's neck. "Historia needs to be safe! If she dies then we all die!".

"Damn it, I thought there wasn't any Titan here!". Ralph commented as he pulled out his dual blades, his eyes keeping themselves on the sharp-teethed Titan.

"Doesn't matter now! We kill it, right here and right now!". Connor said as he jumped from his horse.

"Stay in your formation you damn fool!". Ralph shouted.

Connor grappled towards the nearest tree and he glided over the sky, he then quickly attached himself to the nape of that Titan. He was prepared to quickly end the Titan right here and then, but the Titan suddenly jumped, and the grapples quickly tore off from its flesh.

Connor widened his eyes at the figure of the Titan that now stood ahead of him, its sharp claws about to descend unto him, to tear him apart. He quickly acted by shooting the grapples backwards, sending him away from what was going to be a fatal death.

"Damn it! What kind of Titan is that?!". Connor shouted as he quickly retreated to where Ralph and Kevin where. "Is that an abnormal?!".

"If it's an abnormal then we'd be royally screwed over if we did anything stupid!". Ralph glared at Connor. "Stay in your damn formation and we'll attack that Titan together! We aren't called the APS (Anti-Personnel Squad) for nothing!".

Ralph launched himself towards the short Titan, then Connor and Kevin followed suit. He quickly thought of a plan and then he looked towards his teammates. "I'll try to distract it, I'll release as much gas as I can towards its area of vision, then I'll attempt to cut them eyes both down! Then in my signal, both of you will immobilize it by cutting off its legs!". Ralph said. "Don't miss your grapple's shot or else you'll die, understood?!".

They both nodded in understanding.

Ralph was the first to burst his way towards the mysterious Titan. As the Titan was trying to reach Will and his cart, Ralph shot a grapple towards its head and began to burst his way towards it.

"Hey you filthy Titan!!". Ralph shouted with hostility lacing in his tone. "Come and get me! I'm a nice bag of meat aren't I?!".

Ralph got too close for comfort, and the Titan was about to turn around and attempt to cut him to pieces. The Titan did a complete turn and now it faced Ralph, it was ready to attack him with its claw but Ralph quickly enacted his plan.

He released as much gas as possible, covering the Titan's vision for a split second. Ralph then took it as a chance to grapple towards its cheek, he can only guess where its eyes laid so he can cut it, to give his comrades a chance to attack.

When the Titan drew the air away from its face, it saw Ralph quickly approaching it with thunderous speed. It tried to block whatever his offense was but it was too late to do so, then Ralph immediately stuck his blade inside its left eye.

"Damn!". Ralph muttered as his right sword was broken. "At least I got one of its eyes".

The Titan cried out in pain as it covered its now lost left eye, Ralph then looked over to his comrades who were already above him.

"Kevin! Connor! NOW!!".

(......)

"Damn you!". Ymir growled as she lost her left vision.

She felt grapples suddenly grabbing unto both of her legs, then she looked upwards. Two soldiers were about to deliver a blow to both of her feet, then she instantly knew what the previous soldier had planned to do.