Tenma (Tiny Giant) x male reader

A/N: Tenma is very underrated and i love him

(Y/N)s POV

I was looking out the window in class and daydreaming. This class is so boring, and then after this boring class I have to go manage a boring practice volleyball game. I huff nothing is fun anymore since my boyfriend graduated.

"(Y/N)!" The teacher yells and slams a book on my desk. I jump and stare wide eyed at my teacher. "Since you're so distracted I'm guessing you already know the properties of rational exponents?" he asked. I nervously look down.

"If not, then i suggest you pay attention." he glares. I nod and he goes back to the front of the class.

My face burns with embarrassment as I open my math book.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I hold my clipboard and watch the boys practice. This is so boring. I can't even text my boyfriend because he's probably in an important class or something.

"Hey (Y/N)-sempai!" Lev waved at me while sitting on the bench for a break.

I limply wave back and continue to pout.

"(Y/N), what have you been doing lately? You're so out of it!" Yaku says and takes a drink from his water bottle. Kuroo chuckles and grabs a towel. It's because his college boyfriend is busy."

"Shut up." I grumble

"(Y/N)-senpai you have a college boyfriend?" Lev asks.

"Isn't that illegal or something?" Kenma says and starts to play on his switch.

"No! He's only one year older than me." I say and stick out my tongue.

They all move on to a different subject while I go to fill up their water bottles.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I fill the last bottle and feel my pocket buzz.

 Tenma(灬♥ω♥灬)

Tenma(灬♥ω♥灬)

You at school?

(Y/N)

Yeah y??

He didn't respond. I sigh and go back to the gym. The boys went back to practicing so I put the bottles down by the bench and went to go lean on the wall and sulk.

"Psst!" I stand up and look around.

"What the...?" I swore I heard something-

"Hey love bug!" I turn to see Tenma by the door gesturing me over. I gasp and can barely contain my squeals. I clear my throat and try my hardest not to smile. "U-uh Kuroo I'm gonna go...use the bathroom. I'll be back!" I yell to him he waves me off barely paying any attention.

I silently speed walk to the door and slip out quietly. Then I feel strong arms wrap around me, "I missed you love bug." Tenma mumbles into my neck.

"Tenma!" I whisper yell. I turn around in his arms and hug him. We pull away from our hug and go in for a short but sweet kiss.

"I miss you." I say as we pull away. "I know, That's why I have a date planned for right after your club." He says. I couldn't contain my smile as I hugged him "Thank you!"I squeal out. "Wear something nice. I'll pick you up at your house." he says and gives me one last peck.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I look at myself in the mirror. I wore some jeans, a t-shirt and a jean jacket. I took out my phone and texted Tenma that i'm ready.

Soon he was knocking at my door. I rush to the door and open it. "Hi love bug!" He says.

"Hi Baby!" I say and hug him. "'Cmon I have a great date planned." Tenma smiles.

We get into his car and drive.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

"Can you at least give me a hint?" I ask as he leads me somewhere while covering my eyes. "Nope. It's a surprise." He giggles. We stop walking "Ok, we're here." He says and uncovers my eyes.

I gasp, Tenma set up a little picnic theater. There was a big fluffy blanket and pillows on the floor along with dinner. Then he hung up a white sheet and had a projector set up to play (favorite movie). "This is so perfect!" I say and go to sit on the blanket.

"I'm glad you like it." He sits next to me and kisses my forehead.

We cuddle up with each other and Tenma starts the movie.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too." 

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*