Honey + Mori

(Y/N)s Pov

Ever Since Haruhi became a host the club has been needing another errand boy. And me being the only other commoner in the school just happened to be picked for the job.

Well the decision wasn't as out of the blue as you think. I'm paying back my debt, for ruining Tamaki Senpai's very very expensive one of a kind italian leather handcrafted shoes.

Oops...

Anyway, now I'm coming back with the fifty cakes they ordered. Most of it was too heavy but I have to get it there so my debt does not increase.

I finally made it there and met with the host club activities that had already taken place. None of the boys were paying attention to me, who was struggling. Not even Haruhi-Senpai! She usually helps me but she's busy with the girls. I huff and try to get the groceries to the back, but with such little arm strength and not that much height it was a struggle.

I soon hear the giggling of Honey-sempai, "(Y/N)-chan!" He yells and jumps on my back. "No! Honey- I can't hold it! Ahh!" I fall down due to the extra weight, right into the very expensive cakes.

There was a loud crash and the girls all gasped and turned to look at me. I looked up in embarrassment and I'm all covered in frosting and cake. "Sorry (Y/N)-chan but look!" He holds up Usa-chan, "Usa-chan got a new hat!" he says. I look at him in disbelief as the girls in the background start laughing.

Kyoya comes up next to me "Well your debt has now increased." he sighs and starts calculating how much I owe. I look down and feel rage and embarrassment bubble in my stomach. "Ah! I'm sorry (Y/N)!" Haruhi starts to clean me up. "I should've-" I slap her hand away.

Everything goes silent and I stand up and run out of the old music room. They made a fool out of me, and I don't want to be anyones clown anymore.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I sit under a tree and pout. I'll figure out another way to pay them back. I'll find two jobs or something or maybe three. Yeah three jobs then I'll accumulate money and pay off my debt then move far far away. I hear someone walking towards me and I can only assume it's Kyoya telling me about my debt or Tamaki telling me not to touch his precious Haruhi. I look up and am surprised to see Mori-senpai.

"Uhm....hi Mori senpai." I say and look away, he sits next to me and it is silent for a while.

"Why are you so upset?" Mori asks with a deep voice, I blush a little and lay my head in my knees. "They treat me like I'm a fool Mori-senpai. Just a monkey." I sniffle and hug my knees tighter. "They don't think you're a fool (Y/N)." he says, I can feel his eyes on me. I slightly chuckle "Oh yeah, is that why they send me on stupid errands that they know I'm gonna mess up so it increases my debt?"

"They don't send you on errands. Honey and I do." he says, I jolt my head up and look at him and he has a very subtle blush on his face. "What?" I ask him. "We send you on errands then you mysteriously mess up and your debt increases. That's because Honey and I sabotage you." he says looking at his feet instead of me.

"But why?" I ask "(Y/N)-chan!" Honey yells and jumps on me and starts crying. "You were so close to finishing your debt so we sabotaged you so you wont leave us! We're sorry!" he says and grabs my cheeks.

I look at him in shock, then I start to giggle. "It's ok. I understand, but I would've still stayed if you asked." I say and put my hands over Honey-senpai's, he blushes and kisses me on the cheek. "You're cuter than Usa-chan!" he says and smiles wide. I feel Mori senpai place another kiss on my cheek. "It's true." he says and hugs me from the side, and Honey hugs my other side.

We sit and hug until a thought pops into my head, "You guys are gonna tell Kyoya senpai about this plan and tell him to take off my debt, right?" I ask. They both nof onto my shoulders and I chuckle "Well ok then."

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*