Kiyoko

A/N: Sorry if you don't like this. I'm Pansexual and find Kiyoko segsy. 

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️Femdom, Strapon, Puppy play⚠️

(Y/N)'s POV

I sit on the other side of the court and watch Kyoko talk to Yachi. Recently she's been buying toys and not using them.

Don't ask how i got that information.

But it's super weird usually when she buys toys she immediately tests them out on me. And we don't have any special days coming up. No anniversary, no birthdays, and certainly no holidays. That's the only explanation of why she's harboring all those toys.

She looks over to me and I turn away and blush.

I continue to pick up stray balls.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I was sketching in my sketch book when I felt someone rub my head. I look up and it's Kiyoko, I stand up and look down at her. "Are you ready to go puppy?" she asks. I nod and quickly grab my bag, I follow her outside to her car and she tosses me the keys. "You drive." she says and gets in on the passenger side.

I go to the drivers side and start up the car. "Whatever happens, don't take your eyes off the road." She says which makes me extremely nervous. I slowly nod.

She smirks "Good boy." Then we pull out of the school parking lot.

It was only about five minutes after we left and Kiyoko started digging through her bag. I can hear the shuffling of papers before it stops and there is the thud of her backpack on the floor. "Ki-Kiyoko what are you doing?" I ask nervously. "Just watch the road, puppy." She says.

I feel one of her hands on my thigh and the other unzips my pants.

I gasp as she pulls out my prince parts with her cold hands and starts to pump it. "Mhhm, Mommy." I moan, I hear her giggles as she pumps faster. Then I feel her warm lips touch my tip and give me a kiss. A shot of electricity goes down my spine, I have a big urge to look down but I had to obey my Mommy and keep my eyes on the road.

Soon she pulls away and I whine at the loss of her warmth.

Then I feel her hands put something smooth and round on my erect shaft, then she tucks it all back in my pants. "What-what was that Mommy?" I ask. And see her street in the distance. "You'll feel it in a sec."

I hear her tapping away on her phone before a burst of vibrations is on my cock. "Fuck!" I curse and raise my hips. "'Cmon puppy were close to home." She says. I turn onto her street and go to her house. I park the car and Kiyoko stops the vibrator. "Good job (Y/N)." She says and kisses me. I whimper and kiss her back, we pull away and I put my head on her shoulder.

She chuckles "We're not done yet Puppy." she says stroking my hair. "We're not?! But your parents?" I say and gesture to the house. "They're out for the weekend and you're still hard." She says brushing her hand on my bulge. I gulp.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

We were in Kiyokos bed room and she was striping down.

"I need you to be on the bed in your puppy gear with a blindfold. I'm gonna take a shower, when I get back you better be ready." She says, I nod and she kisses my forehead. She grabs a towel and heads into the bathroom that's connected to her room. I pull out the bin from underneath her bed and get ready for Kiyoko.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

I was sitting on my knees with my hands in my lap when I hear Kyioko come in. I hear her chuckle "Good puppy." she says. I blush and wait for her.

I hear the clinking sound of the strap on "(Y/N) I got some new toys the other day, tell me if you like them." she says. I nod and feel the bed dip, she pushes me back to lay on the bed.

I feel her small hand rub down my thigh and to my ass. She takes out the tail slowly and I hear her set it aside. I then feel her replace it with something much larger. I arch my back and gasp for air as she slides it in. I feel it reach the base and I let out a sigh. "You too all of my cock, good boy." she says and strokes my face. Her hand pulls away from my face and hear sound of ripping tape. Then I feel something round and cold on my nipple then the tape and the same on the other nipple. Then I feel a buzz and gasp "You like that puppy?" Kiyoko asks and thrusts into me. "Mhmm- hah yes-yes mommy!" I moan and grab at the sheets. She started to pick up the pace and my moans were uncontrollable. "Moommyy~" I whine "Yes puppy?" she says. "More!" I say. I feel her grab my right leg and put it over her shoulder so the didldo could dig deeper into me. "AaAHHaah!" I yell and cum all over the sheets.

I twitch a bit and I feel Kiyoko pull off my blind fold. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust. Kiyoko kisses my forehead "Good job (Y/N), your such an obedient puppy"

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴ ~Aftercare is important~ *+:•*∴

After I made Kiyoko reach her high we cleaned each other up. "Thank you puppy, for helping me." she says and kisses me. "Your welcome mommy." I say and we snuggle together.

⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧*+:•*∴