Suna

⚠️Minor mention and use of drugs⚠️

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was sitting on the bed and I was building a love tunnel roller coaster in minecraft. Suna was lying in my lap and smoking while he was on his phone. I groan as another zombie enters my construction sight. I get a diamond sword to kill it, "Stupid zombie." I say and grumble.

"Are you done (Y/N)?" Suna asks and takes a puff of his vape and blows it in my face, "No! Just wait Rin." I say and pout. He sighs, "I'm hungry." He says and pouts, I shrug, "Then order me McDonalds!" I say.

Rin turns off his phone and sets it aside, "No, I'll just eat these." he says and pats my thighs. "No leave my fluff alone!" I say and pull my legs away from him. He sits up and grabs my thighs and pulls them towards him.

"No! Unhand me you cannibal!" I say and put the controller down. He smiles and turns his face to my inner thigh.

"Itadakimasu." he says before he bites my thigh. I wince and whine, he pulls away and leaves a red bite mark on my thigh. "Rin! We have practice tomorrow." I say and try and pull my leg away. He pulls my leg back to him and continues to suck and bite on my legs.

"R-Rin quit it." I say and try and hold back my moans.

He finally stopped and my legs were covered in bites and hickeys, he smirks and lets go of my thighs. "Fuck you Rin." I say and glare at him.

He smiles and picks up his phone, "What do you want from McDonalds?" he asks. "(favorite food) please." I say and sit up.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I was setting up the volleyball net when Atsumu yells to me, "(Y/N)! Why are you wearing compression shorts?" (compression shorts are what Bokuto wears under his regular shorts)he asks and walks up to me.

My eyes widen, "Uhh, n-no reason." I say and quickly finish what I was doing and go over to Suna.
"Rin they're catching on!" I say and get nervous.

"Mmm I like the marks they show people that you're mine." He says and lifts the shorts a bit. I squeak and pull them back down.

"You're an idiot." I say and blush, he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

Sorry its short and a little boring. I'm a little burnt out. And sorry for not updating for so long I just was so worn out. Thank you for understanding!