Bakugo

A/N: Sorry if Bakugo is a little Ooc

⚠️Mention and use of drugs⚠️

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Sir are you sure about this school?" asked James

I pause, I'm I sure about this school? It's where the best hero's come from, so I should. "Yeah, 'cmon." I say walking through the gates of UA.

We walk through the halls and find class 1A. I take a deep breath as James opens the door, and I step in.

"Oh yeah..class this is our new student." Aizawa-sensei says.

"Hello I'm (Y/N)!" I say " I came from (country) to learn to be a great hero! I hope we can all get along." I bow.

A blue haired boy in glasses raises his hand. "Yes Iida." Aizawa says in a very bored tone.

"I don't think adults that aren't teachers are permitted in the classroom Mr.Aizawa." Iida said.

"James is my butler! He can't leave me!" I say and cling onto his arm.

James sighs, "Master (Y/N) has slight separation anxiety so I was sent to be at his side 24/7." James says. "Ok ok! Just go sit." Aizawa says rubbing his temples. I quickly go to sit down and James follows after me. Aizawa started talking and I looked around at my classmates. I don't think it'll be hard to make friends. Everyone looks friendly except the hot blonde spikey.

Blonde spike-y really caught my eye, he seems like a natural born leader. And I feel like I shouldn't get on his bad side.

·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

The bell for lunch rang throughout the school. I look over to blonde spikey and see him getting up and leaving with a few other people. I have to catch him! But I know James won't leave my side. I think quickly "James, will you go get me lunch in the cafeteria please?" I ask as politely as possible. He nods and heads off to the cafeteria. When he's out of sight I follow blonde spikey and his crew up to the rooftop.

Once I get there I hide behind a corner.

"Guys I brought the stuff!" e-boy tape says and pulls out two puff bars. "Nice!" Pikachu grabs one and takes a long drag. Blonde spike-y pulls out his own, "I'm not sharing saliva with you nerds." He grumbles in his raspy deep voice that made me melt . He looks up and his eyes immediately meet mine. I quickly hide behind the wall.

I couldn't hear anything over my really loud heartbeat, his eyes; they were like the burning sun and they melted me like I was nothing but a cube of ice. I feel heat spread through my face and I cover it with my hands.

"Hi!" I hear. I screech and jump at the sound. "Oh, you're the new boy. It's ok guys, it's just the new boy!" I look over to the pink alien and see her waving her friends over.

"Hi (Y/N)." Redhead says and peeks his head around the corner. I wave as everyone else comes over.

"Ok let me introduce you to the baku squad." Pink alien says.

"That's Sero!" She points to e-boy tape and he waves and takes a drag of the puff bar.

"That is Denki, he's kind of a dumbass." She points to pikachu, "Heeey!" Denki whines.

"This is Kirishima! He's a sweetheart." She said and pointed to the redhead who smiled and waved.

" I'm Mina, nice to meet you." she slightly waves.

"And lastly that's Bakugou." she points to a spiky blonde who was also taking a drag.

Bakugo leans close to me and blows his smoke in my face. My heart flutters at the closeness "What are you doing here, loser?"