Tendou + Wakatoshi Pt.1

(Y/N) Pov

I arrived at my room in a fancy hotel, the room was pretty big. I toss my luggage onto a big chair and I go to the window. I sigh and go onto the balcony, my room has a very nice view of the eiffel tower.

 I looked around at the area, below me were a bunch of stores and shops. But what stood out to me was the chocolate shop directly across from the hotel. I really want to go but I have to meet up with my friends.

Maybe I can convince them to come to the little shop later. A man with red hair exits and starts to sweep outside. Maybe he was the owner?

He stops sweeping and looks up, my eyes widen at being caught and his widen as well, probably surprised someone was looking at him. I smile and wave, he gives a smile back and waves.

 I blush at his cuteness, another man comes out and calls him back in. He looks up to me and gives a small salute as if to say 'duty calls' and he goes back inside.

Or I could come back by myself.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

"Je voudrai-uhm..non je voudrais du ch-huh?" I read a little translation book. I try to practice my french before I actually talk to the cute guy.

"Ok how about J'aim-jaime les chocolats?" (I like chocolates) I whisper to myself.

I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone's chest. I stumble back and hold my nose "Oh I-i'm sor- I mean, je suis desole." (I'm sorry) I say and look up and am met with a green haired buff cutie. 

My eyes widen and my face heats up, why did I think that?

"Hello." he says and smiles a bit, "O-oh I can understand you!" I say. He nods, "Uhm have you seen a little chocolate shop around here? I'm so very lost." I sigh, It looked so clear from up in my room.

The man chuckles a bit and I look at him confused, "What?" I say and nervously smile. 

He pointed up and on the sign was the shop I was looking for "O-oh." I say and laugh at myself a little.

"Come in." The guy says and opens the door. I walk in and look at all the yummy chocolates, "Satori you have a customer." the green haired man said, the red haired guy from this morning peeked his head from behind the counter.

"Comment puis-je vous aider." He says and I give him a quizzical look. "Oh! How can I help you." he says and chuckles.

"Oh I- I just saw you this morning and I didn't even think of what I needed chocolate for." I say and feel my face flush. They both chuckle and my ears get hot as I play with my fingers. "Whats your name?" the green haired man asks.

"Ohh I'm (Y/N)!" I say and smile, "I'm Wakatoshi, and that is Satori." Wakatoshi says and points to the red haired man.

"Do you wanna taste my new chocolate?" Satori asks and wipes his hands on his apron, I nod eagerly.

He leads me to the back and I am hit with the smell of chocolate. "Mhmm it smells like heaven." I say and take a long inhale.

Tendou smiles and grabs a chocolate, He puts it near my mouth, I blush and take a bite. It was nice and creamy and smooth, it tasted so good. Satori then feeds the rest to Wakatoshi and I blush.

"So how does it taste?" Satori asks and gives a wide cat-like smile. "It was sooo good." I giggle and give him a thumbs up, and Wakatoshi nods in agreement.

I feel my pocket buzz and I take out my phone, my friend texted me.

(F/N)

(F/N)

Where are you? Were leaving rn!

(Y/N)

I'm coming.

I sigh, "Sorry I have to leave." I say and put my phone back into my pocket. "Well come by tomorrow and we'll give you more chocolate. As long as we get to see each other." Waka says. I blush and I feel Satori grab my hand.

"Until tomorrow, beau." (beautiful) he says and kisses my knuckles.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·