Karasuno team

So I wrote this a long time ago but I figured you would enjoy this so..

(Y/N)

I walk into the gym to see hot sweaty guys playing volleyball. My team captain turned around to us, "So we will be sharing the court with the volleyball team today! We will also be taking a break around the same time. So ladies warm up!" We all started to go further into the gym but then the captain stopped me. "You go get us water. Weirdo." She shoves the big orange water jug in my hands and walks to the rest of the girls to go stretch. I sigh and go to the fountain outside. I sit and fill the jug and watch as the rest of the team flirts up a storm with the volleyball team. I sigh again and look at the jug filling up. "What am I gonna tell Abba and Momma when they want to see me cheer?" I say to myself. "I'll just have Jasmine help me I guess, or maybe David." I say. I stop the water and struggle to carry the jug. "Damn, I swear this gets heavier and heavier each time.

I finally make it to the gym doors and open them, " Oh hey do you need help with that?" A guy with short brown hair asks. "N-no I got it." I say and try to crab walk it to the rest of the cheer team. I could tell the captain was getting angry, "C'mon (Y/N) we're thirsty!" She says. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. "O-Ok-," before I could finish my sentence I slipped. The jug went flying and spilled all over me. Everyone started laughing "OMG (Y/N) you're so clumsy!" I laugh too trying not to cry but failing as I try to get up but slip again and fall backwards. The laughs intensify and so do my tears.

I finally manage to get up, I run and grab my stuff and run home.

Halfway there I get tired and start to walk. I think about what just happened and burst into tears. Why is life so cruel? I just moved here and all I wanted to do was join the cheer team. The captain thought I was a freak and bullied me and it's only my first month! I don't wanna do this any more!

At Home: Dinner time

"That was a very nice story Jaiden," Abba said, "(Y/N)," I don't look up and continue to play with my food. "Care to explain why you came home soaking wet?" I shrugged "I don't know." I say. "Well there has to be a reason." Amy snickers. "I don't want to talk about it." I say at that exact moment I got a text. I look. At Mama, who was close to me, and quickly reached for my phone but she grabbed it first. She unlocks my phone. "Mama, please its nothing!" I say. "Nothing huh?" She looks at me then at my phone. Then she reads the text aloud "'Hey freak have a nice trip?'' She then taps the screen and I hear the video of me slipping. I start to tear up as Momma shows Abba. "Are they bulling you (Y/N)?" David asks. Then I start to cry like a five year old. I sob and cry as Momma rushes over to hug me. "My poor baby!" She says and holds me to her chest like when I was little.

After I calm down the whole family gathers in the living room to discuss me being bullied. Jasmine, David, Jaiden, Amy, Dakota, and Kai and Momma and Abba.

Abba said that she will speak to the principal and have the video deleted. Even though I begged and pleaded Momma insisted we tell the principal. Dakota said he'll pick me up and drop me off at school . But I told him I don't want the pick up. Overall they said that they love me and that I shouldn't quit cheer.

Next day

There were a lot of whispers and snickers but I ignored them and went to my locker. I open it and put some of my books up. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around. Most of the volleyball team stood there. "Y-yes?" I was kinda nervous but the short hair from yesterday put a hand on my shoulder "We're sorry for yesterday!" He bowed and the rest of the boys behind him bowed "We're sorry!" They yelled. I blush and wave my hands "I-its fine! It was funny!" I say and slightly giggle. "Well it wasn't funny that the girl sent it to the whole school." He said with a serious face. "It's alright, she just thinks I'm weird." I say and rub the back of my neck. "But you're not weird, you're cute!" A guy with orange hair said. It took a moment for it to set in for both of us, I was blushing so hard. "Boke!" A black haired boy said and chopped the orange haired boy in the head.

Over the next few months I got to know the volleyball team and they were really sweet people. They often invited me to their practices and games. The captain of the cheer team suddenly disappeared and sent me a four paragraph apology. There also was a rumor that a gangster came to school but I knew it was just Abba. She looks very scary sometimes because she has a lot of tattoos and wears suits.

Today the volleyball team asked if I wanted to hang out with them and I suggested they come to my house. So now I'm waiting for them to finish up cleaning the gym.

"Ok (Y/N) were ready to go!" 

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

A/N: Enjoy that while I try to actually write a story instead of pulling up old stuff.