Juzo Suzuya

WARNING!!! MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD!!

(Y/N)'s Pov

Juzo and I both work at the CCG, and in the time that he and I worked together, I felt myself slowly attracted to him. I was so nervous to talk to him but he turned out to be a cool person. He was a little aloof but it was cute!

The only thing that made my skin crawl was his way of giving "good boy points". It scared me that he was stitching himself without any injuries, like he's doing now.

"47, 48, 49....50!" Juzo cheers and ties off the thread. "Hey (Y/N)! Don't they look cool?" He says. "Uhm-They-they look mmm.." I look away nervously.

"Huhh...What's the matter?! You don't like me?" he asks.

"Well I-'' I was interrupted by Investigator Amon "Gear up, we've got a ghoul." He says.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

We got back and I flopped into my chair. I stretched and begrudgingly started to type out the incident report. I let everyone else go have a break since it took longer than we thought to take out that ghoul. Plus it's newbie work to fill out an incident report. I'll be done before bed time.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. I squeak and jump out of my chair.

"Relax it just me." Juzo says he pulls a chair next to me and sits backwards.

I sit back down and continue to type out my incident report.

It was silent for a while till Juzo spoke up "Do you know why I give myself stitches?" he asks and looks at me.

I stop typing and gulp, I shake my head. "It's because it reminds me of when my Mom used to give me good boy points." He says in a soft, less energetic voice. I look over to him and he's caressing his stitches.

I grab his face "But-but why would you wanna be reminded of her?" I ask. He looks in my eyes, "I don't know." he starts to tear up.

"Here how about instead of stitches we do....kisses!" I say, I don't know why I said that! I only said it because it rhymes with stitches!

"What?" he asks.

"Like this!" I lean down and kiss him on his forehead.

He gasps "What was that?"

"Affection. It means I love you." I say ad blush

"Can i do it to you?" He asks.

"S-sure!" I say. I let go of his face and he grabs onto mine. "I'll do it...here!" he says and points to my lips. "Wait JUz-mmm!" He kisses me on the lips and pulls away. "Like that?" He asks. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks, as I slowly nod.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I killed a ghoul today!" Juzo said and skipped into my office. "Good job Juzo!" I say and smile up at him.

"So how many good boy points do I get?" He asks

"Hhmm...a lot!" I say, "Yay!" he exclaims. I stand up and walk over to him and give him kisses all over his face. 

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*