Kenma

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was a Thursday and I was spending time at my boyfriend's house, who was playing video games, like always. I walk over to him and hand him his snacks that I made. "Thank you kitten." he says and keeps on playing. "No problem sweety, but didn't you have practice today?" I ask and take my rightful place on his lap toI watch him play whatever game he was playing.

I feel him slightly nod his head but he keeps playing unfazed by my question, "But baby, why are you skipping?" I ask and slightly turn look at him.

"I don't know, I don't have any motivation for sports anymore." he says and pauses his game.

"I might just quit." he continues and grabs an apple slice from the plate I put down earlier.

I furrow my eyebrows and turn to him, "What happened, pudding? You used to be able to at least tolerate volleyball." I say and watch him, eat his snacks.

"What happened was, I got a lovely boyfriend who wants to always bake and cook and never comes to my games." he said and booped my nose.

It's true I never go to his games, but I don't try to avoid them! It's just something always pops up like, my job, or my little brother needs a babysitter, or a deadline happens.

"Man I am a terrible boyfriend." I say and look at him feeling really guilty.

He raises an eyebrow as if to tell me I stated the obvious, "Ok, how about I bake you treats and come to your next game! No interruptions, if any plans happen... I'm canceling. I promise!" I say and hold out my pinky. He smiles and wraps his pinky around mine.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I sit in the bleachers and spot my boyfriend looking extremely bored.
Oops, I didn't mean to come late but it took a while to find Kenmas jacket that I stole, it had his player number on it.

I put the cake to the side and saw that there was a short break. Nekoma was losing but only by a bit. They can easily take those points back, everyone was yelling and screaming for their team, it was super loud. 

I doubt that I could gain Kenmas attention by just yelling, I see that Kenma looked down and a little upset. I stand up and I whistle really loud, the whole Nekoma team looks up into the stands.

 I wave my hands and he spots me, his face brightens up and I blow him a kiss. He tries to act unfazed but I can kinda see the blush on his ears.

The break was over and they got back court, Kenma looked determined to win.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

They won!

I ran up to Kenma and hugged him, "Good job pudding!" I say, he hugs me back and kisses me on the neck.

We sit for a moment before I start to feel his nasty sweat seep onto my clothes. "Eww, eww, eww, eww." I say and gently push him off of me. He looks at my sweat stained shirt and laughs.

"What ever." I say and roll my eyes, he kisses my forehead, "I'm gonna take a shower then we can go." he chuckles and follows his team back to the locker room.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

We sit in bed and were cuddling while eating the cookies I made earlier.

"Thank you for coming to my game Kitten." he says with a mouthful of cookies.

"Of course pudding!" I say and lick the crumbs off the side of his mouth.